No announcement yet.

Brexit, in or out.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I forgot to add, people living in Keighley, Grimsby, Halifax or Rochdale (plus all the other not so nice places), are rooted to the roots of the tree of obscurity. Happy New Years the 48%, I'll not say a word to the 52%, how's this for country unity

Comment

• Originally Posted by VillaGuy View Post
      Well the corporate elite/born elite have an easy ride when 52% don't realise what's being peddled to them by the media. Freedom of press is basically rule by press. There hasn't been a single occasion on this thread where I have heard one certain benefit of Brexit, it's really disturbing their opinions are based on politics/stories rather than their own quality of lives, just qualitative (statistically) statements without real world application.
      There are actually several good arguments for brexit it is just nobody is making them least of all farage etc
      https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

• Originally Posted by ADR147 View Post
        There are actually several good arguments for brexit it is just nobody is making them least of all farage etc
        Tell me what they are then mate, keeping in mind what we might potentially lose, tell me what we have to gain in a quantitive manner. What cash, what rights, what.....you have your platform here to give out the posibble benefits. I guess it'll be a blank open space. Either that or.....might be.....could be....it'll be alright....nothing. The EU was/is a platform to compete equally with the likes of India/Russia/US/Canada/Australia/Brazil, little Britain folk though reckon our small Island can compete. It's sad, look at the world map, we are small, we don't have those economies of scale. The EU was a safeguard against this but some idiots reckon it's about bloody germany and taking over. Life isn't a laugh, forget your argument because it is a laugh if you probe a little deeper.

Comment

• Got nothing to say apart from some flagwaving, I'll give you some credit as a brit though, we did well in the Olympics and that firework display was brilliant for 15 minutes. I don't live by that though, you might talk about bollox like this non stop with your 'mates', I concern myself with more important things.

Comment

• I bet brexiteer flagwavers are upset the new years celebrations have been taken over by attrocities in Europes largest/second city after moscow in Istanbul, going to be thinking we ruled that firework display, how on Earth do 35 killed in Istanbul ruin our headlines.

Comment

• not sure that you are on the right forum for what you spout on about .

Stop putting words into people's mouths and let us decide on what we think is right or wrong .

You seem to judge people too easily .
              Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

• Some will talk about freedom of movement....nowt to do with this and nowt to do with me running through a crowd of brexiteer Kippers/Britain first either. In fact limiting freedoms are the sole reason behind that thought. Don't blame the EU, blame your will against freedom ****e, that'll create more terrorists than anything else talking as a white british national. With brexit and losing lberties, how you reckon it's gonna turn me or make me feel, on side? Don't make me laugh. The freedom of movement where you can move between right/left wing governements at the freedom of getting of your arse to having to live in the UK how ever the popular vote has gone. Basically being in the EU you can live somewhere that suits you best, out we're forced by flagwvavers to do as they please. Not gonna work with me, rather be a terrorist than stand by xenophobes.

Comment

• I know for a fact that people with convictions as small as driving related offences can't go to work or live in Greece or Switzerland as we can now, that'll be the result of hard brexit. Don't think I'll ever be sympathetic to idiot brexiteers for taking that right from me, in truth I'll be stoked up and more dangerous driving my car around than any muslim will be in a lorry. Don't bother writing to the police, I've written to my local MP and told him this. It's ridiculous if we choose hard brexit, there's 9.2million in the UK with a criminal record for minor things that'll lose rights. Then there are the rest without needed skills losing rights. you reckon this is fair?

Comment

• Have any of you been told that have suffered a driving conviction or a fight in a pub, out of brexit you don't have a chance of working in some of the strictest countries, you could never earn money in Greece or Switzerland ever aqain. In many countries they'd actually probably say no, 9.2 million brits for things they did under the influence and many years ago possibly turned down. That's what is sick about brexit, taking away rights.

Comment

• I will never get ahead of the game https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8yO9Dcif48

Comment

• When you read him and two of the bodyguards are shot dead or him and five of the bodyguards are shot dead, that's serious, not talking about local disputes now. It's the point you know Bulgarian special forces are involveled to take over suspect businesses
                        Last edited by VillaGuy; 1 January 2017, 04:04 AM.

Comment

• https://www.occrp.org/en/daily/4805-...-dead-in-sofia

Comment

• There has been several this year, if you look through googleyou get the latest, it's clearly a tough place to lice even if Boyana is better than anywhere in London

Comment

• Anyone wants to upset me in reality? Doubt it, I went out with the people in Sofia who to be honest you don't need to know. Settled down they reckoned I was all they need because of the way I looked. Now I wish I took that chance, but if anyone reckons is stupid I'll meet you to ask what you reckon is better.

Comment

• You go out to the top clubs in Sofia all the cars are is Rolls Royce.....

Comment

Working...
                                X