Brexit, in or out.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by VillaGuy View Post
    May as well be in post brexit police state britain, makes no difference. The novel 1984 was supposed to be about the negative connotations of a heavy police state, seems no-one has taken heed of it, no wonder there is so much hate and disenchantment in the world. Idiots like you threatening legal action when you've orchestrated ill felling from the start. Get a life.
    What sort of drugs are you on ?
    You started with the threats pal, time you were gone

Comment

• Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
      What sort of drugs are you on ?
      You started with the threats pal, time you were gone
      Trying to work a few insults into your argument are you, what insults did I start with?

Comment

• Enough for tonight please guys - A little bit of contrition tomorrow please.......
        https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

• Originally Posted by VillaGuy View Post
          Let's hope that eh, cos otherwise I'd be driving my motor through your family if I don't meet visa requirements.
          Right lads' , enough is enough . This sort of post isn't acceptable .

I don't mind a debate , a heated one at that , but we need to calm it down .
          Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

• Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
            No need to call people retarded because they don't agree with you ! And was that some sort of threat in there too ?
            Why don't you move to your beloved Bulgaria and let's hope you get shot by the mafia while you poncing around with your falcons ehh
            And this is not acceptable either .

I'm all for more off topic discussions , but we need to remain civil to each other .
            Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

• Brexit, in or out.

This Brexit nonsense is beyond boring...

Getting your pantiess in a bunch and stomping your feet, whining over something you have no control or recourse over...

borders on lunacy.

Villaguy, stop calling people retards if you can help it... It's hardly constructive.

Comment

• Does anyone sometimes get the feeling that all this politics is all a bit smoke n mirrors.

The private Bilderberg meetings always perplex me - powerful and the elite people having a get together, no minutes released, no publicity etc blah.
                ( Or maybe I'm just being a conspiracy theorist ? ).

Comment

• Please note, it is against the law to make death threats via any method, including member-forums and other social media.

For example, last year several people have been sent to prison for twitter and facebook messages.

Do not insult people (calling them retards/muppets/c***wom** will only inflame)
                  Do not threaten members or their families, or anyone.
                  If you use your messages to continue to enflame the discussion, bans will occurs as this, and the above, are against the rules of the forum.

have a nice day
                  Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
                    Please note, it is against the law to make death threats via any method, including member-forums and other social media.

For example, last year several people have been sent to prison for twitter and facebook messages.

Do not insult people (calling them retards/muppets/c***wom** will only inflame)
                    Do not threaten members or their families, or anyone.
                    If you use your messages to continue to enflame the discussion, bans will occurs as this, and the above, are against the rules of the forum.

have a nice day
                    This is a political debate so in future instead of the long winded telling off can you just say

ORDER ORDER !!!

Thanks
                    It's hard to pot balls with a Chimpanzee tea party going on in your head

Wibble

Comment

• Originally Posted by GeordieDS View Post
                      This is a political debate so in future instead of the long winded telling off can you just say

ORDER ORDER !!!

Thanks
                      LOL
                      just a warning to members that they can be taken to court for what they type and a gentle warning
                      - long winded, HA! you should see the actual law text!
                      Last edited by DeanH; 10 January 2017, 12:38 PM.
                      Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

LOL
                        just a warning to members that they can be taken to court for what they type and a gentle warning
                        You are right though, there has been quite an increase these type of cases.

Comment

LOL
                          No thanks we barely live long enough to read all that

Wibble

Comment

LOL
                            No thanks we barely live long enough to read all that

Wibble

Comment

• The topic isn't just a change every 4 years kind of thing, it's a life changer for British people, particularly those who like to be free from bureaucracy. That's why things get heated, insults have gone both ways, so I think we should all cut it out and either agree to differ or come to the realisation that brexiters have got it fundamentally wrong :encouragement:

Comment

• fundamentally wrong , but victorious, the ayes have it lol

Comment

Working...
                                X