• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Triedandtested
    replied
    Originally Posted by thai_son22 View Post
    Has anyone actually met fedia
    Unfortunately not! But I think his day could be selling cues at Martin Chesworth cues Sheffield.

Ye old ash cue anyone? Only £1400 http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Burroughes...KP27OXLTmDEEcw

Leave a comment:

• thai_son22
    replied
    Has anyone actually met fedia

Leave a comment:

• narl
    replied
    Fedia is a bellend of the highest order, on his MW cue listing his reason for selling is he "prefers his other cues grain", and on this ultimate he's "selling as i have a different hobby outside snooker". Presumably thats being a money grabbing sack of **** that just orders these things to try and triple the price he pays for them.

I have to wonder if he actually sells any of these at the ludicrous prices he asks? If not he must have at least a dozen or more ultimate's sitting around gathering dust along with the Stephen Maguire 4 grand Robin Cook cue.

Leave a comment:

• TooDark
    replied
    Sold my 3/4 JP Ultimate(front splice of snakewood) for £1100 back in March and seeing these £1500+ for cue only adverts are a joke...especially 3/4!
    Asking £2000 plus for a cue is just taking the p**s!

Leave a comment:

• MattCash
    replied
    I want some of whatever this guy is on!

I remember when you could find a JPU for 600-700.

The thing that gets to me is that fedia has more or less, single handedly led the way to inflating these prices. Way over the market value with his consistent ebay listings and bulk orders, possibly perpetuating the wait from JP which ironically is one of his biggest selling points.
    But now it seems that everybody else with a JPU is advertising at £1k +, Fedia is at it again!

Leave a comment:

• narl
    replied
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/John-Parri...cAAOSwq~tZNlUA

Ah fedia, the delusions keep getting better.

Leave a comment:

• DeanH
    replied
    Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
    He has put it up for sale for £1500 on facebook and said it's 57" and 8mm tip and unsure of the weight !
    He's mad not to take the £1200 it's already up to imo as I thought it would struggle to get anyway even close to that, and if it is 8mm then virtually worthless imo
    ah ok, thanks for that

Leave a comment:

• jrc750
    replied
    Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
    how do you know this?
    by ebay message he told me it is 9mm

of course holding a ruler up to the ferrule is a sure-fire way of measuring :biggrin:
    He has put it up for sale for £1500 on facebook and said it's 57" and 8mm tip and unsure of the weight !
    He's mad not to take the £1200 it's already up to imo as I thought it would struggle to get anyway even close to that, and if it is 8mm then virtually worthless imo

Leave a comment:

• DeanH
    replied
    Originally Posted by narl View Post
    What people don't know is, this thing has an 8MM tip. He also posted it in the facebook snooker cue sales forum, apparently been offered £1300 for it.
    how do you know this?
    by ebay message he told me it is 9mm

of course holding a ruler up to the ferrule is a sure-fire way of measuring :biggrin:

Leave a comment:

• narl
    replied
    Originally Posted by TooDark View Post
    Does look odd but should imagine it's like that for a real forward balance.

What people don't know is, this thing has an 8MM tip. He also posted it in the facebook snooker cue sales forum, apparently been offered £1300 for it.

Leave a comment:

• TooDark
    replied
    Does look odd but should imagine it's like that for a real forward balance.

Leave a comment:

• narl
    replied
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/HUNT-OBYRN...MAAOSwn-tZMGM9

That's going well, hasn't even reached the reserve yet.

That honestly looks like a 1 piece cue that's been broken at some point and had a new top piece made for it. The joint is just in an incredibly weird location, far too low to be a regular 2 piece, and too high up to be a cue that's jointed just above the splicing. Could be wrong, it just looks odd though.
    Last edited by narl; 5 June 2017, 03:35 PM.

Leave a comment:

• itx
    replied
    Spotted on eBay

He's even changed the location from the good old quilt cover look......

Leave a comment:

• narl
    replied
    Originally Posted by jonny66 View Post
    Looks like it came straight out of the tube and onto the bay.
    Yup, that's generally the way he seems to do things.

Leave a comment:

• jonny66
    replied
    Originally Posted by narl View Post
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Mike-Woold...wAAOSw7GRZM6kZ

Lovely looking cue, pity its the Russian rambler that owns it. The base f1 extension looks a little different from what i can remember, on the cue i had the pin in the middle seemed to protrude slightly at the base of the butt, can't even see it in that pic, plus doesn't appear to have any white writing on it anymore.
    Looks like it came straight out of the tube and onto the bay.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X