No announcement yet.

Cues For Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There's a nice hunt & o'byrne 56" ash cue on ebay with about 7 hours left, only on £87 at the moment ! If I liked 56" cues I'd go up to about 180 for that.

Says he wont post abroad, but you could always get someone else over here to do it.

Comment

• Originally Posted by adit555 View Post
      Hello,
      Do you have a 56" or a 56 1/4 cue for sale ? If yes then expected prices and pictures please. How much would shipping to India cost ?
      Regards,
      Adit.
      Hi,
      I have a Burroughes & Watts Mascot 1st edition in 56" for sale. Weight is 17.7 oz, tip is 9.5mm and butt is 31mm.
      The cue has been renewed by Tony Glover, looks and plays really fantastic and comes with mini butt and telescopic extension.
      I am confused... Oh wait... Maybe I'm not...

Comment

• That H&O has gone from 87 to 444 in a late bidding war lol. still a few hours left. Would anyone agree that these older Hunt O'byrne models are the most sought after on the market?

Comment

• He's probably got his mates bidding on it as well, to push the price up to what he's after or more. That's one of the problems with ebay, I've heard of it happening before.

Comment

• Cues for Sale

Please could you send me a list of the old cues you currently have for sale.
            Thank You
            Regards
            Madmick

Comment

• Originally Posted by itx View Post
              He's probably got his mates bidding on it as well, to push the price up to what he's after or more. That's one of the problems with ebay, I've heard of it happening before.
              Even if someone did I wouldn't imagine they could get away with that very often. Lots of people report suspicious ebay activity (I have several times.. they tell you they're investigating but wont reveal any actions, but I believe accounts are suspended). In any case you can't shill anything beyond what someones willing to pay (which by definition is the objects 'value' anyway).
              ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
              Old cue collector --
              Cue Sales: http://oldcues.co.uk/index.php?id=for_sale_specials
              (yes I know they're not cheap, I didn't intend them to be!..)
              ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

• Yep thats true and I am a powerseller myself. Cant get away with shill bidding for sure.
                Regards,
                Adit.

Comment

• Hi,
                  Thanks for the tip ! Unfortunately by the time I read your message & logged into my eBay account the price was beyond 400 pounds !!! Unaffordable .....
                  All of this happened in about 10 - 12 minutes after you sent me a message LOL
                  Regards,
                  Adit.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Mr O View Post
                    That H&O has gone from 87 to 444 in a late bidding war lol. still a few hours left. Would anyone agree that these older Hunt O'byrne models are the most sought after on the market?
                    Being a newbie I wonder what is so special about those cues ?? Could someone please enlighten me please ??
                    Regards,
                    Adit.

Comment

• The H&O cues, especially the black plates have a real big reputation especially in Asia.
                      Most of the new cues Will and Robert are making are shipped to Asia.
                      Almost all second hand cues coming up from Hunt & Osborne or Hunt & O'Byrne are going to China, Hong Kong or Singapore. And they are paying very high prices for this cues. So the one sold on ebay was cheap. If the seller would have accepted overseas bids the price would have been significantly higher.
                      I am confused... Oh wait... Maybe I'm not...

Comment

• The cue went for 511 in the end, just a plain ash ebony cue, shorter than standard. I don't doubt they are popular in the east, but this was a uk only auction. I've been a hobby buyer & seller on ebay for years and from what I've seen the old Hunt & O'Byrne are the most sought after. Doesn't mean they're better playing cues than ones Mike and Trev make for example but of course since they're no longer made (or at least not as Hunt O'Byrne) that no doubt adds value

Comment

• think someone got a bargain with this hunt and o'byrne earlier this week ebay no 280377098474

Comment

• Doesn't look very 'old' to me though . I smell a rat with that one tbh

Comment

• HI,is the Ye Olde ash cue for sale and if so how much and where are you?
                              regards Roy Bacon
                              geoffreybacon@btinternet.com

Comment

• Hi,is the Olde Ash Cue for sale and if so how much and where are you.
                                Regards Roy Bacon
                                geoffreybacon@btinternet.com

Comment

Working...
                                X