Cues For Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ADR147,
    I cant remember what you said, are those ADR147 cues made by Craftsman or Mastercraft?
    Any special reason why the badges are blue?
    Thank you.
    www.AuroraCues.com

Comment

• He got them made from mastercraft.
      My deep screw shot
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHXTv4Dt-ZQ

Comment

• Have a look at the eBay link. They're all Mastercraft (which in Canada is a make of automotive parts and tools sold by Canadian Tire Stores)

Terry
        Terry Davidson
        IBSF Master Coach & Examiner

Comment

• actually i have have had several people make cues for me but the two mentioned are both pretty good.
          https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

• Originally Posted by Terry Davidson View Post
            Have a look at the eBay link. They're all Mastercraft (which in Canada is a make of automotive parts and tools sold by Canadian Tire Stores)

Terry
            Funny you mentioned that, so is Craftsman...
            www.AuroraCues.com

Comment

• 56" Ash Cue wanted

Hello,
              Do you have any 56" inch cue or something close ? Looking for ash shaft.
              Let me know.
              Regards,
              Adit.

Comment

• I have a Mike Wooldridge 3/4 custom ash cue for sell, 55.5" around 17.8oz and 9.5mm tip, amboyna burr splicing, the cue is almost brand new, email me for details. garyng147 at hotmail dot com
                Attached Files

Comment

• Thanks for the pics & email Gary, That is one very very nice cue. Wish I had 600GBP to burn on a snooker cue I would have bought it in a snap !!
                  Regards,
                  Adit.

Comment

• Originally Posted by adit555 View Post
                    Thanks for the pics & email Gary, That is one very very nice cue. Wish I had 600GBP to burn on a snooker cue I would have bought it in a snap !!
                    Regards,
                    Adit.
                    haha you're welcome!

If a plain black Hunt & Osborne Black Plate asking for 550 GBP, 460 GBP for a JP Ultimate and 450 GBP for a Stamford Series 1, I think this almost brand new fantastic Wooldridge with mini butt & extension is worth the price of 550 GBP.

Comment

• trevor white and master exclusive,how much?

and 1 question...how would you send to Malaysia?

using what courier service i mean?

or is there a courier service in UK that sends it directly to my residence?

Malaysia is a weird country with weird delivery system....dislike....

Comment

• Originally Posted by nicklaus21 View Post
                        trevor white and master exclusive,how much?

Malaysia you can get Omin at a very competitive price. Why do you wanna buy cue from UK instead unless you wanna get a UK made cue.

If you interested in getting a mastercue, i have 2 custom made M7 & M2 for sale.
                        Email me tanjweeloy@yahoo.com
                        As for the postage, i can sell it together with a case or post it in a PVC pipe.

Comment

trevor white and master exclusive,how much?

i would use dhl door to door. still have a mastercue avaliable yes.
                          https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

• ya but omin also quite expensive if u wan to get a good 1. RM1200+,the cheap omins are Mediocre. if you wan to pay RM 1200 might as well get trevor white or
                            Northwest.the master cue in UK cheaper around Rm600 for exclusive or probutt about half the price in malaysia,dunno bout singapore,but cues in malaysia dun come cheap...want a trevor white but no credit card....hav to bank transfer de

Comment

ya but omin also quite expensive if u wan to get a good 1. RM1200+,the cheap omins are Mediocre. if you wan to pay RM 1200 might as well get trevor white or
                              Northwest.the master cue in UK cheaper around Rm600 for exclusive or probutt about half the price in malaysia,dunno bout singapore,but cues in malaysia dun come cheap...want a trevor white but no credit card....hav to bank transfer de
                              For RM 1300, you can only be getting a plain ebony butt Trevor white,not forgetting the mininual waiting time of 3-4mth. That excludes the postage charges which is usually RM 250.

You might wanna look for something closer to you which you can save on the postage charges.
                              Mastercue in singapore might be slightly cheaper than malaysia then.All handmade series price range from RM 600- RM 1200,additional of RM 125 for all custom made one. If you are interested, you may email me at tanjweeloy@yahoo.com

Comment

• master cue cheaper???

good news,then i might as well get it from SG.heard many SG pro club players make 140 breaks.i make only 20 but i just like playing with good cues,it changes the feel .

can you tell me how much does a master cue costs with the following specs

58 inch
                                9.6mm tip
                                18oz
                                1 pc

Double cocobolo wood splicing with red veneer and 1 small ebony splicing also with red veneer thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X