Case for 3 one peice cues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Case for 3 one peice cues

Does such a thing exist? If so does anyone have an old spare one they'd be willing to sell, or could point me to where to find a new one?

Thanks!! Mike
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Old cue collector --
    Cue Sales: http://oldcues.co.uk/index.php?id=for_sale_specials
    (yes I know they're not cheap, I didn't intend them to be!..)
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

if you got in contact with a cue case maker there is 1 on here crispian jones i think his name is (northwales cases) he might be able to help you

Comment

Unless you order a custom job from say, crispian, I've never heard of such a case.
      sigpic A Truly Beakerific Long Pot Sir!

Comment

Thanks for the replies, but "custom" generally means "expensive", and I'm a tight northerner. It's only so I can take a few cues at the time up to the club and back, or to transport for swaps/trades etc. If such a thing doesnt exist off the shelf I'll probably just cobble some tubes together with tape.. I just thought I'd ask first.
        ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        Old cue collector --
        Cue Sales: http://oldcues.co.uk/index.php?id=for_sale_specials
        (yes I know they're not cheap, I didn't intend them to be!..)
        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

i have a case that takes 3 x 1 piece cues.i bought it on ebay about 1 year ago.it has a badge on "geordie pool".it is imitation leather but looks like "the real thing".mine is blue,black and white patchwork.2 internal dividers plus chalk section[which is removable to take 58" long cues].good quality item and very striking design. i believe that "geordie pool" have a web site.hope this helps. p.s.think case cost about £135
          Last edited by shadow; 1 August 2009, 11:17 AM. Reason: spelling mistake

Comment

Working...
          X