Round Burroughes and Watt Badge Wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Round Burroughes and Watt Badge Wanted

Hi, I'm wanting to buy in good condition, The round Burroughes and Watts Badge that has 19 Soho Sq London W1 embossed on it and have it sent to Australia. Please email me on kevin_agatha2000(dot)yahoo.com.au
    Thanks for your time.

Does it have to be a genuine antique? If not, then you could get in touch with Tony Glover of Glover cues and ask him to make up a badge for you - I don't think it'd cost too much ...

Here's his site: http://www.cues-glover.co.uk/, and his contact details are on the front page.

Hope this helps.
    Il n'y a pas de problemes; il n'y a que des solutions qu'on n'a pas encore trouvées.

"Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put in a fruit salad." Brian O'Driscoll.

Comment

Thanks for your help Keith. I would prefer a geniune badge but may consider a replica. Have restored an old rosewood spliced cue with a genuine badge but chiped the edging during removal of badge. The badging doesn't look too bad despite the chip I suppose but would be really nice if it was immaculate. Does anyone know how much a replica badge would cost to make? i.e 10 pounds? thanks

Comment

Working...
      X