No announcement yet.

John Parris Ultimate ash 1pc for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol ok wats wrong with the cue? if n.er sold it to jasonx and now jasonx is tryin to get rid of it :P haha sumthing we dont know abt it? lol

Comment

i don't think anything is wrong about the cue, noeler sold the cue to the chinese guy at 500GBP including another trevor white cue, and the p&p to china, but jasonx has sold the TW cue for 350GBP to a chinese player, and still wanted 500+ for this ultimate, this is the case

Comment

Originally Posted by hendrykitty View Post
        i don't think anything is wrong about the cue, noeler sold the cue to the chinese guy at 500GBP including another trevor white cue, and the p&p to china, but jasonx has sold the TW cue for 350GBP to a chinese player, and still wanted 500+ for this ultimate, this is the case
        i sold the TW cue for 3800chinese yuan not 350GBP .
        new jp ultimate cost price is 460GBP+, I sale include new S.D. telescopic extension and change specifications to cost 200GBP .

Thank you for your interest

Comment

is the extension you included in the set the original one from John Parris? anyway, 530 GBP is too expensive for a used one, especially after it has been altered again

Comment

is the extension you included in the set the original one from John Parris? anyway, 530 GBP is too expensive for a used one, especially after it has been altered again
            yes,the extension sent from jp prime cost £ 33 add portage £9 .

Comment

haha.. yeah. the email I received asked for 570 pounds and I fell off my seat... :P but I promptly clicked the "delete" button...

Comment

Working...
              X