Omin 'Special' Classic 3/4 Cue at Great Price

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by unclevit View Post
    brendan : No, not a soldier. Just an experienced civilian teaching special forces. Like a teacher in a college, but from text books to weapons, that's all. A very good teacher that will always allow his platoon to walk upfront all the times
    Hehehehehe... Soldier of Fortune
    My cueing sucks

Comment

Closed this best offer. The Cue is sold to a member...."M" from Canada. He can call it a very 'LIMITED Only-One Edition' easily, as such 18-arrows, almost evenly spaced, on a Grade AAA shaft will never show up again. And I took it right from Omin's hands
      Get more deals here...UNCLE..and you got mail from me
      Last edited by brendan147; 18 November 2009, 08:27 AM.
      My cueing sucks

Comment

Originally Posted by brendan147 View Post
        Get more deals here...UNCLE..and you got mail from me
        Don't think it will happen again, for such 'beautiful' mistake. Omin is quite upset on his people at the moment
        It's in the Shaft

Comment

Don't think it will happen again, for such 'beautiful' mistake. Omin is quite upset on his people at the moment
          I wish there will be more 10+ chevrons on shaft from you soon...
          My cueing sucks

Comment

I wish there will be more 10+ chevrons on shaft from you soon...
            yup, an extra 10+ chevrons if that's what you wished for...

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/SATURN-2pce-P...item3efa0bbbf5

Comment

Originally Posted by lk8 View Post
              yup, an extra 10+ chevrons if that's what you wished for...

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/SATURN-2pce-P...item3efa0bbbf5
              Is it pool/snooker cue? And it only sell within AU? Hmmmm...........
              My cueing sucks

Comment

Is it pool/snooker cue? And it only sell within AU? Hmmmm...........
                you're not serious right? that's a budget 2 piece cue... I doubt it would hit the ball properly, but then you never know... but if it's no good as a proper snooker cue, you can always use it to distract your opponent...

Comment

you're not serious right? that's a budget 2 piece cue... I doubt it would hit the ball properly, but then you never know... but if it's no good as a proper snooker cue, you can always use it to distract your opponent...
                  No...hahaha...just wonder....
                  My cueing sucks

Comment

No...hahaha...just wonder....
                    maybe you can buy this one and see if it plays good... hehe... not too expensive..

Comment

maybe you can buy this one and see if it plays good... hehe... not too expensive..
                      My cue now is around GBP40++ and it still give me the best performance. No, I will not buy
                      My cueing sucks

Comment

My cue now is around GBP40++ and it still give me the best performance. No, I will not buy
                        lucky you, i never really seen a GBP40 that plays good yet.. except a 1 pc dufferin rackies...

Comment

lucky you, i never really seen a GBP40 that plays good yet.. except a 1 pc dufferin rackies...
                          maybe you never buy the cheap one?....my play mate's cue is triple the price of my cue, but his cue's playing ability just the same as good as mine, too. Its not about the cue all the time, really, it is you.
                          My cueing sucks

Comment

I have a decent master billiards rubbish thing. Looks terrible but plays well. But its 56" and I'm 6"2 so its a little wrong lol!

But the problem is if I bought 50 more of them I would not really expect to get another good one...
                            sigpic A Truly Beakerific Long Pot Sir!

Comment

maybe you never buy the cheap one?....my play mate's cue is triple the price of my cue, but his cue's playing ability just the same as good as mine, too. Its not about the cue all the time, really, it is you.

nah, I'm continually on the lookout for cheap cues that plays good just to prove a point, I've tried the Dufferin maples as well as ash, I find them extremely great value for money, I've knocked in quite a few 60s & 50s by picking up rackies, I've tried the rubbish Kevin Sharland from ebay, which although I had to fix the crooked ferrule and remove the lacquar and refinished the cue with oil, I was knocking everything in with it, and knocked in 50s and 40s on the first few games with it but i sold it straight away, coz I've been sticking with a cheapie Craftsman for a while and i don't want to change cues all the time.

But my opinion is, the game is all in the mind, you want a cue that you feel comfortable with, that way under pressure you have one less thing to worry about, and you want a cue that "last" a long time, which I am worried a cheaper cue won't, as the timber is not properly prepared, it may not last more than a year, but my current cue, I've knocked in many 60-80s+ in money games, so that's confidence for me...

thus the main difference between a cheap cue and an expensive cue, is how long you expect the cue to last...

Comment

nah, I'm continually on the lookout for cheap cues that plays good just to prove a point, I've tried the Dufferin maples as well as ash, I find them extremely great value for money, I've knocked in quite a few 60s & 50s by picking up rackies, I've tried the rubbish Kevin Sharland from ebay, which although I had to fix the crooked ferrule and remove the lacquar and refinished the cue with oil, I was knocking everything in with it, and knocked in 50s and 40s on the first few games with it but i sold it straight away, coz I've been sticking with a cheapie Craftsman for a while and i don't want to change cues all the time.

But my opinion is, the game is all in the mind, you want a cue that you feel comfortable with, that way under pressure you have one less thing to worry about, and you want a cue that "last" a long time, which I am worried a cheaper cue won't, as the timber is not properly prepared, it may not last more than a year, but my current cue, I've knocked in many 60-80s+ in money games, so that's confidence for me...

thus the main difference between a cheap cue and an expensive cue, is how long you expect the cue to last...
                                Well, I have no intention to argue with you, but it doesn't mean a cheap cue can't last longer. A friend to my friend was using the same cheap cue as mine for 10years before the cue get some cracked. My friend told me his friend didn't take good care of his cue (no cue case, no cue oil, no nothing). If he did, the CHEAP CUE would still survive now.
                                My cueing sucks

Comment

Working...
                                X