News from Uncle Thai

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News from Uncle Thai

Got these from UT this morning. For your interest. Discussion/Your Specs/Prices can be made through my email : suvitc at gmail dot com

1. Picture of Striped Ebony : He has scales good enough to do custom cue with 8-splice. Rest of the wood has similar, or slightly different, in lines/patterns.
    2. Picture of a Set of Leopardwood : He has a set of scales good enough to do custom cue with 8-splice. This is the wood that will be used. Limited Edition.
    3. Picture of one piece of Leopardwood : Good to use as 1 splice on the butt. Actual wood for production.
    4. Picture of 4-evenly very nice arrows, on a very good quality Ash. Ready for immediate custom cue. Shaft is good for 57.25 inches long, 1-pc or 3/4 pc., with maximum tip size of 9.8mm. RARE 4-evenly Arrows !!! (original owner changed to maple shaft, so he let go this beautiful shaft back to UT)

Let me know if any of you interest on these items, 2 weeks custom time,
    Tks,
    Unclevit
    Last edited by unclevit; 6 January 2010, 12:32 AM.
    It's in the Shaft

haha nice wood but too bad i dun think they have 18" long to make a butt ......unclevit i still waiting your search

Comment

Originally Posted by bouncer View Post
      haha nice wood but too bad i dun think they have 18" long to make a butt ......unclevit i still waiting your search
      Working day and night to get what you want...but still not available. To update
      It's in the Shaft

Comment

Hi Unclevit, what is the length of the striped ebony? Thanks. Cat

Comment

Originally Posted by cat View Post
          Hi Unclevit, what is the length of the striped ebony? Thanks. Cat
          cat : All of his cut pieces are in 11 inches length. Will be good for 10" splice or slightly lower (like 8-10 inches). For the beauty of the splices vs total cue length, the butt 4-splice length will be decided at production stage. Thanks for asking
          It's in the Shaft

Comment

Unclevit is surely very busy guy now... Hope my cue project with you is running smoothly...Thanks a lot for keep informing us here...
            My cueing sucks

Comment

Soon
              PPl will know the actual cost for a quailty cue:snooker:
              :snooker::snooker::snooker:

Come on Suvit , you help a lot of players ,you save a lot players

Comment

Originally Posted by unclevit View Post
                Shaft is good for 57.25 inches long, 1-pc or 3/4 pc., with maximum tip size of 9.8mm.
                Surely the shaft is only limited in length for 1 piece, 3/4 could be any length you want with the added 12-17" butt? In which case 3/4 could have a bigger tip size too.
                sigpic A Truly Beakerific Long Pot Sir!

Comment

Originally Posted by RGCirencester View Post
                  Surely the shaft is only limited in length for 1 piece, 3/4 could be any length you want with the added 12-17" butt? In which case 3/4 could have a bigger tip size too.
                  You are right. BTW, shaft with 4 evenly spaced arrows is taken
                  It's in the Shaft

Comment

Striped ebony splices?

Have a look...nice cue and cue case yo...
                    Attached Files
                    My cueing sucks

Comment

Striped (a.k.a. macassar) ebony splices again

Or this one? (pictures taken on Stamford cue's site)
                      Attached Files
                      My cueing sucks

Comment

Working...
                      X