X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by brendan147 View Post
    Don't get tired. Live with it...okay? Here are the logics:-

Have I ever hurt your feeling? NO.
    Have I ever give bad comments to you? NO.
    Have I ever bull****/lie to you? NO.

This is FORUM. I can be as active as I want, and as long I don't distribute offense, I am okay for the administrator and moderator. Did I distribute offense in this thread here? Find one here in this thread and report it to moderator if there is any.

Now you know your problem. Thanks/praise to God that I am still a good Roman Catholic person.

Again, no offense. I am out of this thread now anyway. I am glad to know that Hunt & O'byrne shop is no longer exist. Chow...
    exactly what i was talking about utter crap.

Comment

lol funny post - shall we leave this one here beofre it gets out of hand?
      https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

no speak english

I'm guessing that Brendan147's problem might be that English is his second language, im sure he doesn't mean to "babble crap". Although some people on here may consider his posts annoying and maby even spam, i think it's just an over enthusiastic snooker lover. He's not gaining anything by spaming or annoying anyone, and just because his input isnt as valuable as most others on here, he's still entitled to his opinion. If someone has issues with him then maby it should be done in private between each other. I have very frequently visited this site over the last couple of months because of the insite alot of members have on here into the snooker industry, most of the time im silent and just enjoy. Come on guy's let's not bully and harrass someone into not enjoying snooker and contributing to a forum, who cares how many post's he has and how he's getting them....

Enless its Fedia......

Comment

Working...
        X