Buying H&O 14inch Butt only!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buying H&O 14inch Butt only!!

Hi there my coach's Hunt and Obyrne butt has been stolen ...
    i am here looking for a replacement for him..
    and i have asked robert that whether hunt and osborne butts can fits Hunt and obyrne and he say it could but unfortunately he told me he does not have the time making a replacement for me.. so im just trying my luck to look for a 14 inch H&O butt here ..
    do inform me if you are selling 1 many thanks.!

Bryan.

anyone has it?

Comment

What kind of thief only steals the butt lol... good luck finding a replacement but I doubt you'll find a replacement easy as people will only want to sell the full cue for a nice profit

Also i'm no expert but if he has a splice on the butt, would a different one not be out of line?
      Last edited by Jonny; 31 January 2010, 07:59 PM.

Comment

Could you not find another cuemaker that could make a butt with the correct joint?
        sigpic A Truly Beakerific Long Pot Sir!

Comment

Originally Posted by RGCirencester View Post
          Could you not find another cuemaker that could make a butt with the correct joint?
          Can't get the joints mate. Well i have tried.
          sigpic <---New Website
          Dan Shelton Cues on Facebook

Comment

Originally Posted by totlxtc View Post
            Can't get the joints mate. Well i have tried.
            Couldn't you swap the joint out and make a new butt with a different joint?

Comment

Yes but doubt anyone would want to do the to a H&O
              sigpic <---New Website
              Dan Shelton Cues on Facebook

Comment

What has he been using in the mean time? If he has been playing with the cue for many years and can't play the same without it, it might be best to change the joint and have a new butt made. If he's started using a different cue and is getting along fine it's probably best to wait and see if someone has a spare butt to keep the cue original.

Comment

I dont think you can just buy a butt and fit onto your shaft. I dont believe they are intechangable, unless you send your shaft in to have it custom built. If all Will Hunt's old cues were interchangable then I have to say, "Wow"! But even then how do you know if the badge would line up to the top splice on the shaft?
                  www.AuroraCues.com

Comment

Butt

I have a Black ebony Butt it has a preadon plate in it but it does have a Robert Osborne joint(had it done when Robert was doing some work for me) if you are interested give me a pm.
                    "Don't think, feel"

Comment

Working...
                    X