Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two Trevor White cues for sale!!

Two Trevor White cues for sale, as described below:

Ash cue is a 3/4 split cue with ash shaft and jet black ebony butt, with a single front splice of ebony over a thick ash veneer.
    Cue is 58" long and has a ferrule diameter of 9.5mm and a butt diameter of 31mm and weighs 18oz's.

The maple cue is a one piece with maple shaft and jet black ebony butt with a single front splice of thuya burr.
    Cue is 57" long and has a ferrule of 9.5mm and butt of 29.5mm and weighs 17oz's with a Talisman soft tip fitted.

Both cues are brand new, with the maple cue having hit only a handful of balls. These are very very good cues and well worth the asking price of £300 + £10 delivery to any UK address, with any overseas delivery at cost.

If you have any questions feel free to email me at rossjohn1@hotmail.co.uk. I have pictures available for both cues if you are interested.

Regards

Ross

Hi, the maple sounds cool. No veneer? Can you upload the pictures?

Cheers
    Forget it, Donny, you're out of your element

Comment

Sorry mate,

I am unsure on how to attach a photo to this site, if you send me your email address i will send the photos straight away.

Ross

Comment

Maple Cue

Here are pics of the Maple cue

Comment

I cant see them. My e mail is arnold.j.rimmer@hotmail.co.uk.

Thanks
          Forget it, Donny, you're out of your element

Comment

Hi, pls send pictures of both cues to my email georgeng312 at gmail.com thanks
            Snooker will rise once again

Comment

Hi mate, may you please send the pics of the maple cue to me? raymond.ng11@gmail.com

Happy new year!

Comment

Please send pics to regbro.jazz@virgin.net

Comment

Cues are now sold.

For those of you who have contacted me and I have not replied I apologise.

Comment

Working...
                  X