Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

John Parris Exclusive For Sale 12 years old!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now that we have all made our points, perhaps we should leave the seller alone so he can try sell his cue, shall we?
    www.AuroraCues.com

Comment

I was one of the high bidder offering 320p ship.

Very sorry i cant continue with the deal bcos i m currently cash strapped after getting myself an old John Parris special and another old John Parris ultimate which had costed me a huge hole.

Comment

Right. I missed my first lecture having to read through all this drivel.

Trying to sell an item for the highest possible price is perfectly OK, also selling it in whichever manner you want, as long as you're not breaking any rules, such as: "You will not post any material that is knowingly; false, misleading, or inaccurate." for example.

I don't see anything clearly breaking the house rules, except some insults thrown between members, which you should know by now is NOT tolerated.
        Last edited by hegeland; 13 January 2010, 09:48 AM.

Comment

Like I said in the first post, you should have sold it for £320.

Comment

Originally Posted by willytan View Post
            I was one of the high bidder offering 320p ship.

Very sorry i cant continue with the deal bcos i m currently cash strapped after getting myself an old John Parris special and another old John Parris ultimate which had costed me a huge hole.
            Thanks for letting people know Willy.

Comment

Originally Posted by poolqjunkie View Post
              Now that we have all made our points, perhaps we should leave the seller alone so he can try sell his cue, shall we?
              That is all I ever wanted.

Comment

Originally Posted by hegeland View Post
                Right. I missed my first lecture having to read through all this drivel.

Trying to sell an item for the highest possible price is perfectly OK, also selling it in whichever manner you want, as long as you're not breaking any rules, such as: "You will not post any material that is knowingly; false, misleading, or inaccurate." for example.

I don't see anything clearly breaking the house rules, except some insults thrown between members, which you should know by now is NOT tolerated.
                Thank you for speaking some sense.

Comment

Originally Posted by checkSide View Post
                  Like I said in the first post, you should have sold it for £320.
                  Thanks.

Anytime in the future when I am going to sell something I will make sure and consult you as my financial adviser.

Comment

Originally Posted by cally View Post
                    Glad you come to realise what it was that rubbed a few up the wrong way....

It's a breakthrough, you will grow and learn and become a better person from realising the errors of your ways i tells ya.........:snooker:..........
                    Yes, I always try to grow and learn and accept responsibility if I have done something wrong.

Not that I need to be given advice from someone who's entire argument on this thread has been "mine is better than yours".

I hope you enjoy your cue, if you ever actually get it LOL

BTW, how do you know it is so great if you don't actually have it yet?

Have you even ordered it yet or are you just hoping that someday, maybe, if you are really lucky, you might be able to own a decent cue?

Originally Posted by noel View Post
                    If by that you mean to say you're going to go away. GREAT!
                    That's BIG OF YOU!
                    If you say you're going to go fkuc someone other than yourself...
                    that wouldn't be really good. NOT GOOD!
                    You should leave everyone alone. [removed]
                    Go play with your balls that are too large for your table without the cue that you (maybe) sold for more than it was worth.
                    BUT... watch out for kharma... it'll catch you out far worse than we did!

Why us????

Noel
                    Now you are just showing how childish you are.

Thanks.

Comment

I think its time to just let it lie jimmyjones, you'll never win lol - good luck with the cue sale, have you stopped playing or just after something different ?

Comment

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
                        I think its time to just let it lie jimmyjones, you'll never win lol - good luck with the cue sale, have you stopped playing or just after something different ?
                        I tried to let it lie jrc, but then I come back on after trying to apologize and explain where I was coming from and they are still making rude comments.

I only play snooker a few times a year now but I am playing loads of 8 ball at home, I am going to get something with an 8mm tip made when I sell the Parris.
                        Last edited by jimmyjones; 13 January 2010, 06:17 PM.

Comment

You just cant help yourself can you...

I'm not gonna bite fella.

You think what ya like about me having or ever owning a decent cue, their you go just guessing again...i dunno...

Goodbye and goodnight jimmy....

Comment

Originally Posted by jimmyjones View Post
                            Thanks.

Anytime in the future when I am going to sell something I will make sure and consult you as my financial adviser.
                            You don't need to consult me again Jimmy, just remember "greed is an inordinate desire to acquire or possess more than one needs or deserves."

Comment

Originally Posted by cally View Post
                              You just cant help yourself can you...

I'm not gonna bite fella.

You think what ya like about me having or ever owning a decent cue, their you go just guessing again...i dunno...

Goodbye and goodnight jimmy....
                              I don't need to guess, you allready told us you don't have a TW, but yet you feel the need to boast about something you don't even have and put down things which others have.

Comment

Still looking for a bite eh....

Your just trolling now....

Comment

Working...
                                X