Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

John Parris Exclusive For Sale 12 years old!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

jimmy ihave an immaculate john parris exclusive,absolutely mint,8.8 mm tip 57inch,18.3oz, finish is best i have felt on a parris , make me an offer, i have had offers over 350.

Comment

Originally Posted by flame View Post
      jimmy ihave an immaculate john parris exclusive,absolutely mint,8.8 mm tip 57inch,18.3oz, finish is best i have felt on a parris , make me an offer, i have had offers over 350.
      Grow up

Comment

i am serious

Comment

Originally Posted by flame View Post
          i am serious
          Not interested, looking for 8mm

Comment

ok m8,no probs

Comment

Jimmy I wanted you to know how bady I feel about this whole scene last night.
              I was out of order and justly reprimanded by the Administration, and I hope
              you'll accept my apologies for what I said about your mother.

Noel

Comment

nomination for funniest thread of the year 2010!!! well done everyone

hi to all folks. just wanted to say that since ive registered on this forum ive realized what a brilliant bunch of people has gathered in here but blimey me lads where do u get this tremendous amount of time to write all this stuff.... and its so funny to. im a bit envy because of this !!! i wish i had all this time on my hand then i would be in my local club playing :snooker:
                also wanted to share some good news with you all: Trevor has confirmed that there another 10 weeks to wait before i can lay my hands on one of his masterpieces ... i cant bloody wait.!!!

by the way jimmy ... im no longer interested in buying your cue . good luck with your sale mate!!!
                "Life Its the best teacher. And when something fcuk's up there is no undo button" ... D.S!!!

Comment

Originally Posted by vladimir007 View Post
                  hi to all folks. just wanted to say that since ive registered on this forum ive realized what a brilliant bunch of people has gathered in here but blimey me lads where do u get this tremendous amount of time to write all this stuff.... and its so funny to. im a bit envy because of this !!! i wish i had all this time on my hand then i would be in my local club playing :snooker:
                  also wanted to share some good news with you all: Trevor has confirmed that there another 10 weeks to wait before i can lay my hands on one of his masterpieces ... i cant bloody wait.!!!

by the way jimmy ... im no longer interested in buying your cue . good luck with your sale mate!!!
                  Yes Vladimir, unfortunately things did get a bit out of hand here but it's all finished now I hope.

Good news about the TW, I really hope you enjoy it.

Thanks for your interest.

Comment

Working...
                  X