X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who has money to burn ?

Anyone seen this yet ? - price is a bit high for me

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/AUTOGRAPHED-SN...item2a042206c8

Willie Thorne put pen marks on it... I want a discount.

=oP

Noel

Comment

Originally Posted by noel View Post

=oP

Noel
      - nice one Noel
      Could of at least used a decent cue

Comment

I was lucky enough to win the Pukka Pies signed cue from the UK championship ( well the misus anyway) , I'll take half that price for it!

Comment

At that price one of the four would have to play my shots aswell

Comment

I can't see that selling somehow.

Comment

LOL, so the reccession is over??? This cue is for bankers to bid for. LOL

Comment

I got a cue signed by Judd Trump, Shaun Murphy, John Higgins and Neil Robertson if anybody wants to offer me anywhere near that for it or I got one with Ryan Days Signature on which I will accept a quarter of that price for.

For £4.5k tell me your 4 favorite players and I'll get them to sign a cue for you and get one of them to hand deliver it. (UK residence only )

Comment

Surely the decimal point is in the wrong place!
                  I won a Ceefax comp years ago and went to Preston to watch Final of UK
                  between Ronnie & Hendry . In VIP lounge etc even met Jeffrey Archer .[what an honour.....not]
                  Got a signed cue and gave it to local club for a Charity raffle and they :snooker:got £200 for it . Maybe if i stuck it in a Glass bottle might have got a bit more!
                  Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

This is now the best ebay auction I have ever seen.

You'd have to Kill all of the players who've signed it to get £200 for it
                    It is a wooden snooker cue though does that make it more valuable?????

I might ask him how much he'd give me if I could get him 10 more.

Comment

Good luck to her if she gets a bite, I doubt it though.

I sponsored a Custom Mastercue and Case worth €450 which was raffled off during the 6 Red World Championships.

Each of the players there including Alex and John Higgins, Hendry, Williams, Doherty, Day, Stevens, Fu, King, Lee, Perry etc signed the case. I think a couple signed the cue also.

One of the players that came over from Swindon I think won it, wonder how much that would be worth if this goes for 4.5K

Comment

Originally Posted by noel View Post

=oP

Noel
                        Thanks for that one Noel

On one of the display case inlays (it looks like real cartridge paper by the way), it says 'signatured by ... '
                        Without wishing to be a pedant, since when did 'signatured' become a synonym for 'signed'?
                        I'm thinking of offering four and a half Grand, but I'd definitely need a new piece of cartridge paper....

Comment

They say they live in "Northampton", more like they live on the "Moon".

They must be having a laugh!!!

Comment

thats brave. i've got a kyo case signed buy hendry, davis, ebdon, williams, stevens, hunter, jimmy, dott and mcmanus.

will give it away in exchahge for 10K

Comment

I've been watching this and its getting ridiculous!
                              first listed for 4,650
                              http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/AUTOGRAPHED-SN...item2a042206c8
                              What a surprise no takers.. Hmm what to do... I know lets knock 400 quid off!
                              http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...=STRK:MEWAX:IT
                              Hmm that didn't work either... Well obviously they couldn't go that much lower could they? So this time we'll only knock 250 off...
                              http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...m=180462459238
                              Best part of the listing...
                              NOW REDUCED FOR A QUICK SALE!!
                              BID/BUY TODAY DON'T MISS OUT ON THIS BARGAIN
                              Reduced for a quick sale
                              sigpic A Truly Beakerific Long Pot Sir!

Comment

Working...
                              X