X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mike wooldridge black shark for sale

all standard with mini-butt and telescopic extension

Cue withdrawn from sale
    Last edited by glaken; 8 February 2010, 01:17 PM.
    You never really learn to swear until you miss an easy shot halfway through a break.:snooker:

Can you send photos to mikecrowe@hotmail.co.uk , cheers

Comment

MW website down at the moment so would you mind telling me what is "standard". Weight would do. Assume ebony butt with no fancy splicing? How old and have you had it from new? Sorry lots of questions!

Comment

try this link
        http://www.handmadecues.com/cues/32-sharkcues.htm

appear to be 58", 9.5mm, 29.5mm, 18oz

Comment

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
          try this link
          http://www.handmadecues.com/cues/32-sharkcues.htm

appear to be 58", 9.5mm, 29.5mm, 18oz
          Thanks mate, link works. I was trying to get into the shop and its closed for now. Didn't realise you could get a Shark with a front splice. Very nice. Must see how much for my spec.

Comment

Photos & prize to meilimies#hotmail.com, cheers!

Comment

hi
              Can you send photos and the price expectation on abhi147.vs@gmail.com
              Btw how old is the cue and any particular reason to sell it

Comment

Sorry about lack of replies to interested parties but have been out all day. Cue is all standard specs as mentioned earlier in this thread (thanks jrc750 for helping out) and is less than two months old. Was bought as I desperately needed a cue for some local tournaments and league matches after my old one got broken. Have recently got a new custom cue made to my own specs that makes holding onto the shark and only using it occasionally a waste of an excellent cue in my opinion. Will throw in a case (only cheapie for delivery purposes) and it has a pro-granite tip on. Will try to upload some photos of the shaft tomorrow, and thanks for all the interest. Want about £200 for it but will obviously negotiate if this is too steep. Thanks for viewing Glaken
                You never really learn to swear until you miss an easy shot halfway through a break.:snooker:

Comment

Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't they worth about £160 new?

Comment

Originally Posted by explodingboy View Post
                    Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't they worth about £160 new?
                    you are correct they are only £160 new. Any takers at £200 used?

Comment

ha, *******s we are. good luck selling the cue mate!

*attempts to slip out of the thread without anyone noticing*

Comment

Absolutely correct the cue alone is only £160 but the extensions are not thrown in for free by Mike Wooldridge and as I explained will also supply a cheap case as well. Altogether the cue and extensions cost me £230 plus shipping less than two months ago and as I also explained that the cue has hardly been used and I am open to negotiation. I am trying to be a genuine seller who has never really sold a cue before on this site and thought somebody might be thankful of the savings on what is essentially a brand new cue but as this has obviously attracted the interest of some people who want to insult what I thought was a genuine offer I was obviously wrong.

Comment

glaken I can understand that you are trying to recoup as much of your expenditure as you can. I think most folks would do the same. £160 is the standard cost for a Shark. Once you start to add in the extras the cost rises steeply. I'll PM you for photos.

Comment

Cue now sold. Thanks for the interest from all parties that were genuine, sorry to those I haven't got back too. Glaken

Comment

Working...
                            X