OMIN 'PERFECT' Model CLEARANCE CUE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OMIN 'PERFECT' Model CLEARANCE CUE

I am selling this one off. It's Omin's Perfect Model cue. In 90%+ condition. Very good playing quality, great old shaft, with 10 evenly-spaced arrows. Specs : 29.8 butt, 9.8 tip, 56.5 length, 17.5 oz., 16.5 in. balance point (a little forwardweighted). Tip equipped with Omin's Tan Layered Tip too. Shaft with Medium-to-Stiff action, with good spring but not much. If custom this one, it will cost you about US$210 with no mini butt. I have 2 options for you to make :

Option 1 : Buy AS IS condition/specs. From the picture you will notice natural wood marks on the sides, back of butt, and above the butt splice. They showed up when the butt finishing process was taken. Can't remove them. Nothing to effect its great playing quality. Clearance price is US$150 without aircost. I will gift you with a nice 'leopard wood' 6-in mini butt (if buy separate will cost another US$25). Can ship in 2 days. Decide and PM me for aircost.

Option 2 : I will change the butt piece for you, with the same 'perfect' design, burl wood and with totally 'new' ebony piece. Clean and Nice. Will take 7-10 days for alteration work, by Omin. New Clearance price is now US$190 without aircost, but with the same Free 6-in Mini butt in leopardwood. Can ship in 10 days. Decide and PM me for aircost.

This beautiful 10-arrowed 'quality' shaft, Greatest Clearance Price, Used but in tiptop 90%+ condition, is not often offered. Omin's famous version at the price of a lesser known machined splice so-so cue. Good Luck.

Paypal only please.

This Cue is sold for US$150. Thank you all for interests.
    Last edited by unclevit; 7 March 2010, 01:29 PM. Reason: need space
    It's in the Shaft

the first option $150 how much in euro will you take

Comment

Originally Posted by sbsnooker View Post
      the first option $150 how much in euro will you take
      That will be Euro 108, and aircost to Ireland is another Euro 42. Total Euro 150. Tks for asking
      It's in the Shaft

Comment

Since I don't hear any interest during the past few days, I have decided to let Omin work on the new butt piece for me (it will be in a clean deep black ebony wood), but using the same old, Quality Grade Ash, with very nice 10 arrowed shaft. Will put on this forum for sale again hopefully within next week
        It's in the Shaft

Comment

haha ive asked around my friends n stuff, see if they wanted a cue but noone seems too interested. =] still a great deal

Comment

Originally Posted by BoBnoGG!n View Post
            haha ive asked around my friends n stuff, see if they wanted a cue but noone seems too interested. =] still a great deal
            No problem. Omin will change to new 'clean' ebony butt for me, perhaps with the same 'Perfect' Model and Burl wood. After that this cue will go up to US$180 as per his charge. The great shaft will still be used, simply with new butt work.
            It's in the Shaft

Comment

How would you compare Omin, and Master cues? Thank you.
              www.AuroraCues.com

Comment

Originally Posted by poolqjunkie View Post
                How would you compare Omin, and Master cues? Thank you.
                Only from my limited personal experiencel :
                Both brands offer similar in playing quality to me. If score is required, I would give Omin 8 on his shaft, while MC 7. Omin is more feasible on the custom requests, better price, and you can discuss a lot of things prior to your placing of order (this includes woods picking as well, for me). He is always there, or have experienced persons at his workshop for immediate talk
                MasterCue is higher in price, design by design. Their cue joints are very limited to their own accessories, which is also very limited in choices. Their selling place is not warm and as friendly as Omin's. No experienced persons there, all the times, to discuss your requirements. The atmosphere is kind of see-pick-pay-and-go visit.
                I feel a lot more comfortable making cues with Omin. Very negotiable. Very very friendly. Especially the parts in dealing with his sisters
                Last edited by unclevit; 12 February 2010, 12:33 AM.
                It's in the Shaft

Comment

Working...
                X