Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1 piece Green Plate Robert Osborne (For sale/swap)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eBay 1 piece Green Plate Robert Osborne (For sale/swap)

I am looking to sell or swap this cue for a 3/4 jointed 10mm cue of similar quality. Wooldrigdge, Parris, etc considered.

The only reason I am selling it is because I can't really handle a 9mm with comfort (though it has 10mm tip on it which works fine) and I need something I can travel with more easily.

CUE SPEC IS:

SHAFT ASH

LENGTH 58in

WEIGHT 17.5oz

TIP 9mm

BALANCE POINT AT 17in

THIS IS A VERY NICE CUE THE SHAFT HAS A SILKY SMOOTH FEEL WITH A STRAIGHT GRAIN THE EBONY BUTT HAS 4 PERFECT ROSEWOOD SPLICES

Pictures will do you a faster sales.

Maybe you can include the possible price which you might wanna offer for you cue.

Excite me with some pics of your cue, Email me willysellcue@yahoo.com, we might be able to work something out.

Cheers
    Last edited by willytan; 11 April 2010, 01:04 PM.

Comment

Good points. Apologies, I don't often selll things!

I bought the cue for £285 off eBay about a month ago. I will be looking for that if it is sold and an equivalent value if swapped for a 9.5 or 10mm cue of similiar quality.

Postage will obviously be extra depending on how the buyer wants it posted.

The cue is at my club in a locked cylinder so I can't post up pictures. I have the original ad's pictures from eBay but I can't quite find a way to save them for some reason.

This is the original link if it helps. Please note that the telephone number on it is NOT my number - do not call it. It is the original seller's number.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...m=170453247285

Comment

Please email me.

I will like to buy/swop for your cue

willysellcue@yahoo.com
        Last edited by willytan; 11 April 2010, 01:22 PM.

Comment

I might be interested in swaping My john paris special. It is with John parris at the moment, I should have it back next week. the cue will be in mint condition. If you don't reach an agreement with willytan update this post and I will leave my contact details.
          PS where are you based.

Comment

Send me your email address to richy1471@hotmail.com
            I have a nice custom made cue you might like for swap.
            "Don't think, feel"

Comment

Originally Posted by cazmac1 View Post
              I might be interested in swaping My john paris special. It is with John parris at the moment, I should have it back next week. the cue will be in mint condition. If you don't reach an agreement with willytan update this post and I will leave my contact details.
              PS where are you based.
              Hi mate, I'm in London. I'd be interested. What are the specs of your cue and why is it with Parris?

Regards
              Darab

Comment

Originally Posted by Advocatus View Post
                Hi mate, I'm in London. I'd be interested. What are the specs of your cue and why is it with Parris?

Regards
                Darab
                I had it shorten and found that it was to short for me, so i'm having it lenghten and refinished.

Ash 3/4
                57 1/2
                9.5 mm tip
                29.5 butt
                balance should be at 17, when work is completed but i will need to confirm this.
                It has an ebony butt and should have 8 rose wood splices with 4 green veneers.
                I didn't want to sell the cue but since experimenting with lenght I have dicovered that I need a longer cue not a shorter one hence I'm willing to swap for the right cue.:snooker:

PS: in case your wondering why I didn't have the cue made longer than 57 1/2, John advise against it
                Last edited by cazmac1; 11 April 2010, 10:13 PM.

Comment

Hi Cazmac, that does sounds like a cue I might consider. Thanks for the trouble taken. Could you you let me know which cue it is though, i.e. professional, ultimate, etc?

Does yours have a mini butt attachment given the length?

You London based?

Regards
                  Darab

Comment

Originally Posted by Advocatus View Post
                    Hi Cazmac, that does sounds like a cue I might consider. Thanks for the trouble taken. Could you you let me know which cue it is though, i.e. professional, ultimate, etc?

Does yours have a mini butt attachment given the length?

You London based?

Regards
                    Darab
                    Hi Darab, The cue is a john parris special, I don't have the any extensions for the cue, But the cue does have the screw in joint in the butt.
                    I hoping to get the cue back this week, I'm happy to meet up with you, If we both like each others cues then we can do a deal.
                    Yes, I am in west london.

Comment

Working...
                    X