X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eBay Joe Davis 2501 & Frank Cox CUES FOR SALE

Hi All

I have for sale two old cues.

The first being a Joe Davis Champion cue to commemorate his 2501 billiards break. It is in good condition with some small dings to the butt. The cue has a maple shaft and glossed ebony (hand spliced) butt. There is a single splice to the cue but I’m not sure what the wood is (looks like maple with slight grain). The one downside for me is that the previous owner had a screw in tip fitted. It is a blue diamond and plays fine. I was planning on getting a new ferrule fitted to the cue but now I’m selling as I’m broke. The cue is 58 inches long and weighs 17 ounces.

The second is a fairly rare Frank Cox machine splice ash/ ebony cue. I have only managed to find small bits of information about this guy, I think he was a snooker table maker in the 30's - 40’s who also made some cues. This cue is in very good condition and comes ready to be played. It has been extended (there is an added 3 inch piece of ebony in the butt) to 59 inches long and weighs between 16-17 ounces.

I’m looking for around £70 for the Joe Davis and offers on the Frank Cox because I’m unsure what it is worth. If I don’t get much interest I’ll list them on ebay and you guys can bid away on them if you wish.

I have a few pictures, PM me if you want me to send them. Jonplayer
    Forget it, Donny, you're out of your element

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...m=260591887429

Ok, stuck them on ebay.
    Forget it, Donny, you're out of your element

Comment

Working...
    X