2nd hand Cue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted 2nd hand Cue

Hi all, first off, thanks for your time in looking at this thread.
    I am looking for a cue for sale with the following spec's.
    I have recently ordered a Trev cue, which I don't expect to get for a while so I would like something to go on with that I may look to re-sell cometh the time of the trev.

Length 57.25
    Weight 17 - 17.5
    9.75 mm tip
    30 mm butt
    1 piece or 3/4 (preferably the later)

Thanks again.
    :snooker:

I,m not sure whats floating about on here at the moment .

How much do you want to spend . I can recommend the gbl champion cues from greenbaize , who may that speck in stock . They are lovely cues and hard to beat for the price .

Comment

Thanks Hotpot, I will take a look at those.

I'm thinking about £150 would be what I was looking to spend, but the main thing would be that I could get my money back with a resale as unless I really fall in love with it, as I will probably look to sell it on when my Trev arrives.
      I wouldn't mind spending a touch more if it was desirable in the sellers market.

Comment

Ye i know what you mean . I dont think you,ll have much selling a gbl , saying that you may end up keeping it .

For the price they are excellent , everything is spot on . and are around that price , or pheraps a little bit extra .

Comment

Ok cheers, I have sent Stu a quick email to see if he has anything in stock.
          I am still interested in anything from other sellers on here. I see willy Tan usually have some excellent cue's, wonder if he has anything that may match

Comment

Yes,

I have a the following for sale;
            1. O'min Union 58" (with mini butt) - £180 (inclusive postage)
            2. UT maple 57" (with mini butt) - £200 (inclusive postage)
            3. Aurora 57" - £300 (inclusive postage)
            4. AL(Thailand) 58"(with mini butt) - £130 (inclusive postage)

Foe more specs & pics, email me @ willysellcue@yahoo.com

Comment

email sent, cheers willy

Comment

Not to impressed with Stu from Greenbaize I have to say. Emailed him twice now and he managed to get back to me after the second saying he will look at stock 2moro. That was days ago.

Comment

Originally Posted by EvilDealer View Post
                  Not to impressed with Stu from Greenbaize I have to say. Emailed him twice now and he managed to get back to me after the second saying he will look at stock 2moro. That was days ago.

Stu will get bach to you muck , he,s probably very busy as he was when i emailed him a few times . He always gets back to you though .

Comment

mattyshinobi22 has a very nice JP champion cue with tele-extension for sale at 300. I find that it is very value for money.
                    If you were to sell it later, you will still be able to get back a good portion or even a profit.

Comment

Working...
                    X