No announcement yet.

2 Trevor White extensions for sale!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eBay 2 Trevor White extensions for sale!!!

hi to TSF members. here i have two Trevor White extensions for sale @ £30 each. one cocobolo 6" inch buttSTILL AVAILABLE and one rather unusual 16" inch Snakewood/ maple buttSOLD SOLD SOLD. price is excluding delivery. delivery to UK destinations aprox £3 , rest of the world please quote for shipping . it is best to reach me on vlad147uk AT hotmail DOT com.

Best regards Vlad
    Last edited by vladimir007; 22 April 2010, 05:22 AM.
    "Life Its the best teacher. And when something fcuk's up there is no undo button" ... D.S!!!

Vlad when you make a thread please only make it once.

Comment

Why are you selling them . Don't you need them for your cue ?
      Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Originally Posted by ferret View Post
        Vlad when you make a thread please only make it once.
        ok ok i get it farret

BTW ive still to get a reply from you mate, regards my login and password. been waiting for weeks. hope to get it recovered soon .

regards vlad
        "Life Its the best teacher. And when something fcuk's up there is no undo button" ... D.S!!!

Comment

Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post
          Why are you selling them . Don't you need them for your cue ?
          Alright Neil! jus got a matching set ( same as long extension design ) for the cue hence these are for sale simples init?
          Last edited by vladimir007; 21 April 2010, 05:16 AM.

Comment

Don't suppose you've got a TW cue for sale as well have you?

Comment

That cue is STUNNING

Comment

Originally Posted by itx View Post
                Don't suppose you've got a TW cue for sale as well have you?
                nope i haven't . that baby staying with me lol

Comment

Originally Posted by hotpot View Post
                  That cue is STUNNING
                  thanks hotpot its the BEST cue ive ever played with, bottom line :snooker:!!!

Comment

16 inch extension has been sold!

Comment

Vladimir , may i ask how much she set you back , if you dont want to say then i fully understand mucka .

Comment

Originally Posted by hotpot View Post
                        Vladimir , may i ask how much she set you back , if you dont want to say then i fully understand mucka .
                        all i would say mucka that it cost me aprox £250-£300 less then some other cue makers would charge for the same set. not bad at all!!!:snooker::snooker::snooker:
                        happy potting

Comment

Working...
                        X