Old Snooker Magazines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eBay Old Snooker Magazines

I have been clearing out my loft an i have found 74 old snooker mags ranging from 1982 through to 1989 all the mags still have the big posters inside of the top players at the time..also each mag has still got all paper work that it came with when it was on sale(flyers) here is a list of the magazines that i have...
    1982 july,oct,november
    1983 full years worth 12 issues.
    1984 full years worth 12 issues.
    1985 11 months all but june.
    1986 11 months all but october.
    1987 10 months all but october and november.
    1988 11 months all but june.
    1989 only 3 months jan,feb,march.
    I dont have a clue what they are worth so i would like some feedback on these please..thanks.

Not played for 3 years and itching for a game....11-3-2017.

Great collection there mate..

Comment

Not sure if this is any help:

http://shop.ebay.co.uk/i.html?_nkw=s...agasine&_rdc=1

Comment

Yes that helps some what..you could say each magazine is worth a couple of quid...
        thanks.

Comment

I think the fact you have a full set will up the value as a collectors item though.

Comment

If these are Snooker Scene magazine I would be interested in all of 1987 and all of 1988 that you have. 21 issues?

If you aren't selling all of them as one lot that is.

Give me a price including postage to Canada and I can cover you via PayPal

(Reason is, they have on the last page a list of the top 100 amateurs in the UK and I'm on the list. Some people over here don't believe I played that well in the 80's taking into account the crap I'm shooting now!)

Terry
            Terry Davidson
            IBSF Master Coach & Examiner

Comment

OOPS!!! Sorry I missed the Cue World pictures you posted but the same deal still goes as one of them has an article on me and some pictures of me and the Corvette I won hustling snooker in Canada

Terry
              Terry Davidson

Comment

What year was this terry and i shall have a look..if i find it i can post the pic on here..if you dont mind.

Comment

warren:

I'm not really sure of the month/year. I believe it was shortly after I started playing on the circuit after I had moved to Leicester. It might be either early 86 or 87, say around March/April/May of either of those years.

Don't mind if you post the pictures, just be sure they don't break your camera! One of them is me washing the Corvette in Chicago when visiting some relatives. I can't remember the other photos at all.

Terry
                  Terry Davidson

Comment

Hey Terry i have been searching through my magazines for a couple of days still no joy...i will keep looking though !

Comment

The only thing I can think of is perhaps I have the wrong magazine? I remember it was a new one for the time and in the end it didn't last too long so maybe it wasn't Cue World at all and I'm certain it wasn't SnookerScene.

Does anyone remember there being another start-up snooker magazine around the '85 to '87 period.

Also, I believe I did cut out the article and put it in my scrapbook and I will try and find that musty old document today and see if I'm totally wrong about which magazine it was

Terry
                      Terry Davidson

Comment

Pot Black ? I have a few of those, can't remember how long it ran for.

Comment

Wasn't there a mag called Pot Gold that ran for a few issues around the late 80's.
                          2009 Shanghai Masters Lucky Dip Champion
                          2010/11 Overall Prediction Champion

Comment

im really interested in..here we also use paypal,but...would it work if you send them by FEDEX or DHL?looking forward for your feedback.

Comment

Originally Posted by Terry Davidson View Post
                              The only thing I can think of is perhaps I have the wrong magazine? I remember it was a new one for the time and in the end it didn't last too long so maybe it wasn't Cue World at all and I'm certain it wasn't SnookerScene.

Does anyone remember there being another start-up snooker magazine around the '85 to '87 period.

Also, I believe I did cut out the article and put it in my scrapbook and I will try and find that musty old document today and see if I'm totally wrong about which magazine it was

Terry
                              it was "Pot Gold" Terry.

I think I have a copy around somewhere. The guy that was involved with that mag also ran the Pegasus ranking events at the time

Comment

Working...
                              X