Top quality snooker lighting for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eBay Top quality snooker lighting for sale

I am able to get my hands on a limited supply of these superb lighting set ups at what i think is a very good price ,,i have just fitted these over craig steadmans table (see pics) and the difference is incredible,,anyone who has been to pontins or any quality venue this is the same quality lighting...

These are low voltage,anti flicker lights, they are only 4 x 70watt tubes so they are more energy efficient than a standard shade ,, but they put out a superb bright white light , just check out the pics !!!!!!!! The price is £160 plus postage ( YOU CAN PAY BY PAYPAL ) this includes all the fittings you need ...... Any questions pm me [ATTACH]4768[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]4769[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]4770[/ATTACH]
    Last edited by snooker warrior; 6 August 2010, 12:05 PM.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...STRK:MESELX:IT
    NOW ON EBAY ALSO
    Last edited by snooker warrior; 21 August 2010, 03:38 PM.

Comment

bump these are £395 on craftsman website

Comment

ANOTHER SET FOR SALE NOW
        http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...STRK:MESELX:IT

Comment

Hi

I have been asked to investigate replacing lights on two full size tables at our club - how many and what type of lights do these use, what is life expectancy and replacement cost and where can they be obtained.

Can you give an estimate of total weight ( I am sure that it will be less than the originals but I have been told to ask)

Thank You

Comment

hi they take 4x70w tubes and each tube has a 10,000 hour life expectancy the tubes are £5 each to replace, and the total weight of the lights inc chains is 16kg per table, they are low voltage but offer far superior bright light than any shade ,,, cheers

Comment

Working...
            X