Book sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eBay Book sale

I am selling 35 snooker/billiard books on ebay so here is a link to the first 5 i have listed.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...STRK:MESELX:IT
    Not played for 3 years and itching for a game....11-3-2017.

here are the books i am selling..hope you can make them out..

Comment

that know the game billiards and snooker is still the best technical guide out there.
      https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Is the John Spencer autobiography a good read anyone??
        "Statistics won't tell you much about me. I play for love, not records."

ALEX HIGGINS

Comment

would ya consider selling the joe davis book - breaks came my way, fred davis book and snooker by terry smith?

Comment

Originally Posted by spike View Post
            Is the John Spencer autobiography a good read anyone??
            Yes it is. I Think it was written just before he passed away. I have a signed copy which I bought from him at the 2005 Grand Prix book stand in Preston. We had a short chat and he was very kind. sadly he looked very ill and it was not easy for him even to sign my copy.
            Proud winner of the 2009 Premier League Semi-Final Prediction Contest

Comment

Originally Posted by Asi View Post
              Yes it is. I Think it was written just before he passed away.
              Yes that's right it was. Will try and get it to read it sometime soon..
              "Statistics won't tell you much about me. I play for love, not records."

ALEX HIGGINS

Comment

The John Spencer book i have is also a signed copy by John himself.

Comment

Originally Posted by mattyshinobi22 View Post
                  would ya consider selling the joe davis book - breaks came my way, fred davis book and snooker by terry smith?
                  Yes i would..thanks.

Comment

how much? pm me cheers

Comment

PM sent..
                      matty.

Comment

Originally Posted by Asi View Post
                        Yes it is. I Think it was written just before he passed away. I have a signed copy which I bought from him at the 2005 Grand Prix book stand in Preston. We had a short chat and he was very kind. sadly he looked very ill and it was not easy for him even to sign my copy.

Actually, I recall being slightly disappointed by Spencer's autobiography. It was quite scant considering his various roles within the game and it lacked the introspective reflections that may be expected from a career retrospective. The grammar was also a bit shoddy and it struck me as a bit of a rushed job (maybe necessarily so given that he was on borrowed time when he wrote it and that all profits went to charity IIRC).
                        G.

Comment

warren..may i ask..all those books on the bed..where does your wife sleep?

Comment

One the floor of course !

more books on ebay..

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...STRK:MESELX:IT

Comment

Originally Posted by spike View Post
                              Yes that's right it was. Will try and get it to read it sometime soon..
                              I also have a signed copy. and yes its a very good read, he talks about owning his snooker clubs, very interesting
                              wooooooooo snookerrr

Comment

Working...
                              X