Brand New John Parris Ultimate Cue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eBay Brand New John Parris Ultimate Cue

Cue specs: 56.5" long, 18.1 Oz in weight, 9.6mm 29.5mm.
    sold~sold~sold~

eml:jason_147@qq.com
    Last edited by jasonx; 28 September 2010, 04:41 PM.

jeez jason...even incuding postage I think somewhere around 300quid profit is a little much!

Of course, fedia does it in Britain so I guess you can try it too

Terry
    Terry Davidson
    IBSF Master Coach & Examiner

Comment

Originally Posted by Terry Davidson View Post
      jeez jason...even incuding postage I think somewhere around 300quid profit is a little much!

Of course, fedia does it in Britain so I guess you can try it too

Terry
      cue and i in china....

Comment

ultimates have gone up to £530

Comment

Originally Posted by ste bed View Post
          ultimates have gone up to £530
          And with VAT for us europeans would be £622.75 But i guess jason didnt pay VAT so still making a decent profit

Comment

and its only just gone up so he would have paid the old price 430 or 450 cant remember.

Comment

Originally Posted by ste bed View Post
              and its only just gone up so he would have paid the old price 430 or 450 cant remember.
              Hence what it says on the receipt in the photo!!

Comment

Originally Posted by mike.crowe View Post
                Hence what it says on the receipt in the photo!!
                don't look impressive anyway

could get a poolQjunkie and a TW classic cue both of which would probably beat the socks of that cue and still have change for a fairly decent cue

Comment

Dont want to sound like a f+d but why would you pay all that money to have that cue made and dont even bother to have a mini butt made form the same wood as the butt of the cue ? I think it just looks silly and very cheap when the mini but is scewed in to the cue....just my opinion.
                  Not played for 3 years and itching for a game....11-3-2017.

Comment

The thing about buying a handmade cue is that it is made to your exact spec's and in the style you want, it is also about the experiance of having a cue made, anyone who has had a cue made to measure knows what I'm talking about.
                    Your only getting half the experiance buying the cue this way.
                    So shouldn't you pay half the price, after all the cue is now second hand!

Comment

I'll betcha he sells it in China or the far East for that price, and quickly too.

Who the heck buys those expensive cues from Fedia anyway? Anybody know the answer to that one? I'd like to sell a few of the good cues I have hanging around here but unfortunately neither Ronnie nor Jimmie ever played or ordered any of my cues.

Damn the luck!!!

Terry
                      Terry Davidson
                      IBSF Master Coach & Examiner

Comment

up up gogogo

Comment

it was a cue i have ordered from john parris for a freind, the order no is 163, and i have paid 560 gbp plus 10% importing tax, including a mini butt and a telescopic extension, i think the original owner of the cue has quitted playing snooker and sold the cue, but i really wondered why you sell the cue for 690 gbp here, if i was in uk, i would never buy a cue from chinese seller before i tried the cue

Comment

Originally Posted by warren132 View Post
                            Dont want to sound like a f+d but why would you pay all that money to have that cue made and dont even bother to have a mini butt made form the same wood as the butt of the cue ? I think it just looks silly and very cheap when the mini but is scewed in to the cue....just my opinion.
                            the mini butt is not original from john parris, i have ordered the cue with a plain ebony mini butt and a telescopic extension

Comment

Originally Posted by Terry Davidson View Post
                              I'll betcha he sells it in China or the far East for that price, and quickly too.

Who the heck buys those expensive cues from Fedia anyway? Anybody know the answer to that one? I'd like to sell a few of the good cues I have hanging around here but unfortunately neither Ronnie nor Jimmie ever played or ordered any of my cues.

Damn the luck!!!

Terry
                              totally agree, especially the hunt & o'byrne ones, the are overpriced now, and a cue sellers in china always tried to tell a story to the buyers, really a shame here, honestly, i am also from china

Comment

Working...
                              X