Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eBay Tom Gauthier hand spliced signed cue - SUPERB condition

CUE IS SOLD

Hi there! I have acquired a signed Tom Gauthier which I'm putting up for sale. I already have a cue I have been playing with for several years but purchased it because it was offered to me by the first owner.

The cue is a two piece cue with ash shaft and butterfly spliced ebony butt. Spliced with snakewood and secondary splices of ebony. The butt also has a decorative brass jewel in the butt below the splicing

It's in superb condition and was purchased from the original owner who had it made on spec from Tom. The cue comes with a spare shaft. Both shafts are 10mm so there is enough spare wood that you can adjust to your liking. The butt diameter is 29mm.

Let me say this: this cue is in superb condition, actually...PRISTINE condition. dead straight and is flawless. It plays like a dream and is incredibly easy to pot balls with. That's one of the features of a Tom Gauthier cue.

Reason for selling: The original owner did not use this as his primary play cue and felt it would be better used by someone that could appreciate a Tom Gauthier cue.

Serious offers only. No lowball offers. This is an incredibly rare Gauthier cue in like-new condition. PM me with your offers if interested or if you wish to see the cue in person (in Vancouver, Canada).

MORE PHOTOS (15) >>>> http://www.fullmotiongroup.com/gauthier.

Also, I will visit the club today and take better photos with a proper camera.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by thelongbomber; 30 September 2010, 06:43 AM.
    Mayur Jobanputra, Snooker Coach and Snooker Enthusiast
    My Snooker Blog: www.snookerdelight.com

Good luck with your sales.
    This cue is butterfly spliced, not hand spliced. May be you meant to say "hand made?"
    www.AuroraCues.com

Comment

Hehe.. yes, thanks!

Comment

Just bought the gauthier. Will let forum members know how it plays!

Comment

Should be interesting... how much does it weigh?
          Tear up that manure-fed astroturf!

Comment

SOLD

I just phoned the buyer in UK a moment ago. He is playing with it now and says it's better than he expected and is "over the moon". I may be able to get more of these Gauthier cues as I'm in Vancouver, Canada and see them sold from local owners on the odd occasion.

Comment

The gauthier arrived this morning. Great cue- exactly as described. I used to practice with bob chaperon many years ago and always fancied getting either a marcel jacques ( bob plays with a jacques ) or Tom gauthier cue. I have to say the workmanship on the gauthier is as good as it gets.

Comment

Thanks Gloveman. I'm relieved the cue arrived in good condition. Was worried about it after hearing horror stories about cues breaking/stolen in shipment.

I'm going to do a short writeup on Shipping Tips so I can share some tricks to getting the cue packed right.

Comment

Any more?

Originally Posted by thelongbomber View Post
                  SOLD

I just phoned the buyer in UK a moment ago. He is playing with it now and says it's better than he expected and is "over the moon". I may be able to get more of these Gauthier cues as I'm in Vancouver, Canada and see them sold from local owners on the odd occasion.
                  Hi lb, any chance you might have or know of any other T.Gauthier cues for sale? I play with a fellow who has one and I must say it is superb. Thanks in advance.:snooker:

Comment

I do actually. One in Chilliwack and another few around town here. I'm out of town but will be back in 3 weeks and can help you then.

Send me a PM with your contact info.

Comment

I have one that I'm posting up here on TSF for a close friend. I will have more pics/dimension in the coming days. Please see this thread: http://www.thesnookerforum.com/board...original-owner

Comment

Working...
                      X