• Show
Clear All

• eBay Trevor White maple cue

1 piece maple
    56inch
    18oz
    9.75mm
    30mm butt

I thought i would try the above spec out to see if it suited me better so i asked Trevor to make me a cue in the style of the Burroughes and Watts Reece cue.Unfortunately the it turns out the spec does not suit me therefore the cue is for sale.It is a beautiful cue and Trevors workmanship on it is faultless..

I dont know how to post pics on here so pm me your email and i will send pics asap..

Im not looking to make a huge profit on the cue so feel free to make me a offer once you have the pics

Cheers
    Attached Files

Really a very nice cue.

Comment

Originally Posted by kir1 View Post
      1 piece maple
      56inch
      18oz
      9.75mm
      30mm butt

I thought i would try the above spec out to see if it suited me better so i asked Trevor to make me a cue in the style of the Burroughes and Watts Reece cue.Unfortunately the it turns out the spec does not suit me therefore the cue is for sale.It is a beautiful cue and Trevors workmanship on it is faultless..

I dont know how to post pics on here so pm me your email and i will send pics asap..

Im not looking to make a huge profit on the cue so feel free to make me a offer once you have the pics

Cheers
      Mail the price and some pictures.

Shaq_69@hotmail.com

thanks

Comment

I'm interested too.

Please get in contact with me and name a price.
        aaron.zielke@gmx.net

Cheers

Comment

If cues were food I would definitely eat that one. What specs weren't right for you? Weight, length...?
          Tear up that manure-fed astroturf!

Comment

Please email pics and price to cameron.davies@royalskandia.com

Comment

Originally Posted by eaoin11 View Post
              If cues were food I would definitely eat that one. What specs weren't right for you? Weight, length...?
              It is the length mate as im used to a 57inch but im only 5ft 4 so i thought a shorter cue might suit me better but i have been playing snooker for 15 years at least with a 57inch and the 56inch just didnt feel right shame beacuse the cue is beautiful! also i have been using a rounded butted cue and prefer that to the flat butt...

Comment

Very classy looking cue, simple and elegant. I love the combination of the woods.
                www.AuroraCues.com

Comment

Originally Posted by poolqjunkie View Post
                  Very classy looking cue, simple and elegant. I love the combination of the woods.
                  Yeah the cue is beautiful just as i wanted, i will be very sad to see it go

Someone will get a great cue.

I just hope it goes to a good home lol

Comment

how much are you looking for the cue?
                    tuckytucky@hotmail.co.uk
                    d

Comment

Could i see some pics bud

Comment

Working...
                      X