Dan Shelton 3/4 maple cue for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dan Shelton cue

Still selling. Price is negotiable. I will depart from Bangkok to London this coming Saturday, so for those of you in UK that want to buy this cue, I can save you the shipping cost by hand-carry it with me to UK.

Comment

How much for the case including postage please mucka

Comment

I'd rather sell the case together with the cue...or sell the cue separately without the case. The shipping for the case alone to Europe will be too expensive considering the cost of the case alone.

Comment

Originally Posted by hotpot View Post
          How much for the case including postage please mucka
          Isn't it cheaper to get from Dan straight from UK ??

Comment

This case is not originally bought from Dan...and Dan doesn't sell this type of a case.

When I bought the cue from Dan, I asked his permission if I can put his logo (by laser engraving) on to the custom 2 tone aluminum case that I bought in Thailand...one of a kind case!!!

Comment

Originally Posted by atisakdi View Post
              This case is not originally bought from Dan...and Dan doesn't sell this type of a case.

When I bought the cue from Dan, I asked his permission if I can put his logo (by laser engraving) on to the custom 2 tone aluminum case that I bought in Thailand...one of a kind case!!!
              Oh.. I see.. sorry for mistaken, and thought Dan sold this case to you.

Comment

never seen this case before, very interesting.
                www.AuroraCues.com

Comment

It's not a case made for me or by me. Atisakdi made it for himself. So I will not have any as his case is the only one.
                  sigpic <---New Website
                  Dan Shelton Cues on Facebook

Comment

khun atisakdi, beautiful cue and the aluminium case looks good too... would you mind sharing where can i find such cases in Thailand? and does it have any chalk compartment?

thank you...
                    When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back. GET MAD!!

Comment

Dear Damienlch,

I ordered this case from a friend of mine who is the owner the aluminum case factory. Most aluminum cases that you can find in Thailand are all in one solid color...There are very few 2-tone case like mine available. And no, there is no chalk compartment.

Atisakdi

Comment

Dear Damienlch,

I ordered this case from a friend of mine who is the owner the aluminum case factory. Most aluminum cases that you can find in Thailand are all in one solid color...There are very few 2-tone case like mine available. And no, there is no chalk compartment.

Atisakdi
                        When you put the cue in the case, does the foam hold it in place tight so there is no movement of the cue no matter how hard the case is shaked?
                        www.AuroraCues.com

Comment

Dear Poolqjunkie

Yes the foam inside this case hold the cue very tight/firm.

Comment

Price reduction

Pls see 1st page for details

Comment

Hi All,

Just to chuck my 10 pence worth in here. I was at Dan's workshop on Tuesday evening, having discussions about cues etc, i tried quite a few of them while i was there. The craftsmanship and attention to detail is as good as any i have seen, and i've seen & played with a lot of cues(JP's MW's etc..). Also, Dan is a great guy and will work with you to ensure that the cues meets your exact specs.

FYI I currently play with a custom Tony Wilshaw, also a fanastic cue and has helped me improve my game no end!! But if and when i were to change, it would be to a Dan Shelton for sure.

Gamma

Comment

hi this the cue still for sell ? pls let me know the price plus shipping asap . ty !

Comment

Working...
                                X