Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eBay Mike Wooldridge maple 3/4 cue for sale or swap

hi
    i have a Mike Wooldridge 2005 pro maple cue for sale or swap,its a 3/4 joint,plain ebony but
    58 inch
    9.5 mm tip
    18-18.5 oz
    mini but and tele extension included

there is one problem with the cue,the chap that i bought it from kept it in a cheep case which had a small screw holding on one of the clasps and was sticking out the other side and it scraped the but of the cue quite bally in two places hence i am not quite sure how much to ask for it so any advice would be most welcome or if any one has an email address for Adr i am sure he would know.
    I am looking for an ash cue 58-59 inch 18-19 oz 9.5-10 mm tip with a stiff shaft preferably a 1 pce but would be open to a 3/4 joint.

sorry i forgot to mention I don't think i can post pictures but i will email to anyone that wishes

Comment

yh could you send me some pictures to jake_k_1993@hotmail.com and tell me roughly for the cue thanks jake

Comment

Hi mate, pictures sent,if you need more just let me know,as for price I am not sure,i was hoping for someone on here to give me some idea what to ask for it

Comment

Hi I've sent you an email
          Last edited by jb134; 27 September 2010, 08:37 AM.

Comment

tammajock@talktalk.net for pics and price mate?
            Tam

Comment

hi
              pictures sent and ill take some better ones and send them on tomorrow

Comment

Pictures please m8. Send to mayur@fullmotiongroup.com
                Mayur Jobanputra, Snooker Coach and Snooker Enthusiast
                My Snooker Blog: www.snookerdelight.com

Comment

what kind of money are we talking though because if i decide to buy the cue i would like to send the cue off to get the butt redone which should cost a bit aswell and also could you send me some clearer pics thanks jake

Comment

cue is now sold.thank you for all your interest

Comment

Working...
                    X