dave coutts cue for sale !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eBay dave coutts cue for sale !

I have for sale a dave coutts maple cue, beautifully spliced with white veneers, this cue is perfectly straight, and in excellent condition, the reason i am trying to sell this cue is simply because it is to thick and to heavy for me.
    the cue is fitted with a diamond brass signature style badge !

the specs of the cue are -

length - 57"
    weight - 17.3oz
    tip/ferrule 8.6mm
    butt diamiter - 29mm
    balance point - 17"

i am open to sensible offers !

i also have a super trevor white cue (see pictures), but this would only go if i recived what i payed for it ! (£425) the specs of this cue are slightly different-

length - 57.3"
    weight - 15.1/2 oz
    tip/ferrule - 7.6mm
    butt diamiter - 27.5mm
    balance point - 19"
    shaft - ash

both are 1 piece cues with no sd joint !

any questions please ask here or call me on 07901998446
    Last edited by crispian jones; 24 December 2010, 06:11 PM.

Do they come with a free case

Fantastic looking cues .

The TW looks maple in the pictures ?
    Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post
      Do they come with a free case

Fantastic looking cues .

The TW looks maple in the pictures ?

I do have a couple of spare 3/4 cases but as im no cue maker i would have to snap the cues to get them in !
      do you want one then neil ?

Comment

That Trevor cue is amazing
        What is the very orange wood on the cue that isnt for sale ? looks very very nice

Comment

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
          That Trevor cue is amazing
          What is the very orange wood on the cue that isnt for sale ? looks very very nice
          Tulip wood !

Comment

Originally Posted by crispian jones View Post
            I do have a couple of spare 3/4 cases but as im no cue maker i would have to snap the cues to get them in !
            do you want one then neil ?
            No mate , very happy with my TW .

Just having a laugh to see if i could get another of your fabulous cases for free !

They won't be around too long on here , they will surely be snapped up .

Good luck with the sale .

How's the case making business going ? Made any for the top players ?
            Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

How's the case making business going ? Made any for the top players ?[/QUOTE]

Top players ?! no just myself, ha ha.

Comment

Very beautiful cues. Dave Coutts' cues look so nice, very under rated cue maker in my opinion..
                What woods are used on the Trevor White? Did you ask to have the butt rounded out that way? They look very unique and I like it a lot.:
                Just out of curiosity, you mean 29mm and 17.3oz is too thick and to heavy for you?
                www.AuroraCues.com

Comment

Originally Posted by poolqjunkie View Post
                  Very beautiful cues. Dave Coutts' cues look so nice, very under rated cue maker in my opinion..
                  What woods are used on the Trevor White? Did you ask to have the butt rounded out that way? They look very unique and I like it a lot.:
                  Just out of curiosity, you mean 29mm and 17.3oz is too thick and to heavy for you?
                  Yes pooljunkie dave coutts cues are up there in my opinion !

there are 29 different splices/veneers on the trevor white cue, ash shaft with 10 x maccassure, 12 x white veneers, 1 x loivewood, 1 x tulipwood, 1 x ovankol, 1 x cocobolo, 1 x exibition walnut and 1 x ????

i aways hold my cue with my little finger at the back of the butt and always round off the butt, i always like the feel of it this way !

and finally yes 29mm and 17.3oz feels like a baseball bat to me, the cue i have settled for is under 15oz, it does has a thick butt but verry slim taper !

Comment

and finally yes 29mm and 17.3oz feels like a baseball bat to me, the cue i have settled for is under 15oz, it does has a thick butt but verry slim taper !
                    15oz??? that is one of the lightest cue requests i have ever heard off.... although i miss my 16 1/2oz cue..... should never have sold it.

Comment

How's the case making business going ? Made any for the top players ?
                      Of course he has, he made one for me! ......... lol
                      :snooker:

Comment

He made one for me too, and one for Dan Shelton!! I don't know if we count, though ...

Just while we're on about cue weights too, mine weighs about 14.75 oz, and I've had lighter ...
                        Il n'y a pas de problemes; il n'y a que des solutions qu'on n'a pas encore trouvées.

"Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put in a fruit salad." Brian O'Driscoll.

Comment

KeithinFrance

Was only jesting Keith. But we all have a little fame in someway or other ..... lol.

Comment

I can see you there, Crispian

Comment

Yes pooljunkie dave coutts cues are up there in my opinion !

there are 29 different splices/veneers on the trevor white cue, ash shaft with 10 x maccassure, 12 x white veneers, 1 x loivewood, 1 x tulipwood, 1 x ovankol, 1 x cocobolo, 1 x exibition walnut and 1 x ????

i aways hold my cue with my little finger at the back of the butt and always round off the butt, i always like the feel of it this way !

That TW did look like it was made with many different woods in that picture. I remember you had a MW before with ash and ebony butt splice which totally blew my mind away. I heard Mike had to pull out all his hair to get that done right.
                              On a serious note, I like your taste in cues and of course cases. I love how the butt was rounded, too.
                              Let me guess, you do like something perhaps just a little bit out of the ordinary in your cues, do you?
                              Good stuff.
                              www.AuroraCues.com

Comment

Working...
                              X