Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Very rare, Brunswick Anniversary 6x12 snooker table - MINT Condition!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eBay Very rare, Brunswick Anniversary 6x12 snooker table - MINT Condition!!

This table is 100% MINT condition, I've never seen one so good. It's been sitting covered in a house for years and years and hardly even played on. Hardly a nick or scratch in any surface and the finish is so good you can see your reflection in the pedestals. It's totally perfect. PM me if interested...

Acting experience: When I play snooker and I make a shot, I act like I meant to do it.

Fine example of the Anniversary. There are a lot of them around for sale, especially in Ontario, but all of them came from clubs and are not in as good shape as this one.

If it's been sitting for a long time without any use it will likely need new rubber on the cushions but perhaps the bed cloth would be OK if tightened, ironed and blocked a few times.

Can't buy it myself as I already have a BCE in my basement but I will pass the word around at our next tournament in case anyone is looking for a good table for their house. Last year there was a lot of 10 Anniversary tables at around $500 apiece if buyer took all 10, but I don't think they were sold. They are stored in a barn somewhere in Ontario.

Where is it located and what's the asking price? I expect the seller would want the buyer to dismantle and remove.

Terry
    Terry Davidson
    IBSF Master Coach & Examiner

Comment

Looks very nice but how do you get the balls out of the pockets ??
      1) Is there a ball return system (like an overgrown pool table) in which case that would be a right pain when having to re-spot the colours
      or
      2) You stick your hand in the pockets to get the balls out again, in which case the pockets must be huge (again like a pool table)

Comment

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
        Looks very nice but how do you get the balls out of the pockets ??
        1) Is there a ball return system (like an overgrown pool table) in which case that would be a right pain when having to re-spot the colours
        or
        2) You stick your hand in the pockets to get the balls out again, in which case the pockets must be huge (again like a pool table)
        Um, you just pick the balls out of the pockets. A hand fits easy. Aren't there any English tables like that? Crazy.

The pockets are regulation size and definitely NOT like a pool table. BTW, Brunswick tables are built for commercial environments and are built to LAST. There are many clubs in the US that have had Brunswick pool tables in them for 30, 40 or 50 years and are still going strong.
        Acting experience: When I play snooker and I make a shot, I act like I meant to do it.

Comment

Originally Posted by dinovirus View Post
          Um, you just pick the balls out of the pockets. A hand fits easy. Aren't there any English tables like that?....
          Thanks for answer, and no we dont have any (well i havn't seen any) we have nets and ball holder thingies like you see on the telly
          I must attempt to put my hand in one my club tables pockets tomorrow, sure it wont fit tho.

Comment

The anniversary table is the top of the line snooker table built by Brunswick. It is the table most of the top Canadian players such as Cliff Thorburn, Kirk Stevens and such grew up playing on.
            The pocket can hold about I would say 6-8 balls may be, and you just put your hand in there to pick them out.
            I have personally seen some old B& W and Thurston tables with pockets made of a leather net from which you need to reach in to pick out the balls.
            I dont know what is the pocket size on this particular table. In my experience the pockets on Brunswick tables that I have played on tend to be a bit more forgiving especially when the balls are close to the cushion than Riley tables that I have played on.
            Nevertheless, these are very durable and well constructed tables, they will last you a life time.
            Very nice room by the way.
            Last edited by poolqjunkie; 3 November 2010, 12:47 AM.
            www.AuroraCues.com

Comment

*drools*

Comment

Is this table still on sale? chowrico@hotmail.com

Comment

Looks a Nice Table the Pockets are abit Weird for us UK Players!!...
                  Last edited by gazza147; 3 January 2011, 11:48 PM.

Comment

Looks like a large pool table you have for sale there. Are those pool pockets snooker size?

KFC famiy sized bucket for a pool table - -------------------------------------------------------------------- Snooker should look like this -

Comment

I also thought it was a Pool Table! Certainly looks like one.

Comment

Is this table still for sale

lee

Comment

It is. PM me if you want details.

Comment

Yes I would like more details. My email is lheffren@shaw.ca

Comment

Working...
                            X