Trevor White Mini Butt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted Trevor White Mini Butt

Wanted Trevor White Mini Butt ( Trevor did say he would make me one up and send it tomorrow, that was on the 27 Oct, and no communications since, and I've reminded him twice )

Mini Butt in Rosewood would be good but I'll consider a ebony one though if the price is good.

Condition doesn't matter as long as the tread is good and straight.
    Thanks
    Rob

I think Trevor is a tad busy at the moment, I'm trying to sort out the final spec for my new cue, but no reply as yet. Guess he's locked himself away in his workshop :-p

Comment

Originally Posted by finabb View Post
      Wanted Trevor White Mini Butt ( Trevor did say he would make me one up and send it tomorrow, that was on the 27 Oct, and no communications since, and I've reminded him twice )

Mini Butt in Rosewood would be good but I'll consider a ebony one though if the price is good.

Thanks
      Rob
      He usually takes up quite long to reply mails. If you're in a hurry in getting one, maybe you can ask ADR :snooker:

Comment

agree, quite a long time. more than 4 month no reply, emailed him more than 10 times

Comment

Originally Posted by finabb View Post

Thanks
          Rob
          Try ADR147 on his ebay page . I think he has one but would only be ebony .Took Trevor 4 months in total to make one for me to match the splices in my cue . He will get round to you , it's just a matter of when . Well worth the wait though . He even put the name badge in the bottom of my mini butt .
          Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

are you sure your emails are getting through ? i have emailed him many times and about 5 times over the last week ordering a new cue and he as replyed to every one in a few days at the most some the same day.

Comment

Originally Posted by ste bed View Post
              are you sure your emails are getting through ? i have emailed him many times and about 5 times over the last week ordering a new cue and he as replyed to every one in a few days at the most some the same day.
              I just simply reply his last email, should be ok as long as he didn't change his email since Feb. it has been 10 month now since paid my deposit.

Comment

Remember the golden rule people, never rush a cue-maker :-)

Comment

Just like to point out that my TW mini but fit's my JP perfectly but not other way round, I think the screw part of the mini butts are a match but the insertion part is slightly thicker. If your desperate you could try and get a JP mini butt and have it modified. You could have a bit shaved of the brass insertion part or cut it of altogether.
                  Ps I've just double checked, the screw thread is not a perfect match, so you might wants to get a second opinion. Like I said this is only if your desperate.

Comment

I've just ordered a new TW cue, I've sent my spec's and deposit and have had confirmation of the order.

Comment

Try ADR147, you can count on him

Comment

has anyone got a second hand ebony trevor white mini butt for sale?

Comment

Hi I have one PM me if interested
                          Rob

Comment

trevor is always busy , he keeps his books full up with orders, and then tries to fill in with smaller jobs to keep everyone happy.
                            i have delt with him for over 15 years always been the same , but always get the same quality of workmanship. i wont go anywhere else as his assurance of his work speaks out to me like no one else.
                            i got a new shaft on order now and just to make that been told will take until late jan , order was placed 3 weeks ago.sounds bit extreme but parris told me 1 month longer and extra £80 in cost, as for fist time was going to consider going elsewhere due to me wanting this shaft asap to practice with for new year competitions ipa event in blackpool .
                            guess i just have to wait....

Comment

my wait has been endless, i was told my tw cue would be ready before october so i sold my cue paid the outstanding balance, and im still waiting now, i know trevor is always busy but i have been told a few times it will be two more weeks over the few months, i am playing three nights a week in different leagues having use different cues. i dont mind the wait but i keep getting told its ready but needs finishing and should be out to me in the next couple of weeks
                              Last edited by nostawmail; 5 December 2010, 02:31 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X