Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eBay O'min Imagine 1 piece cue

Dear snookies,

Letting go of my top range O'min Imagine 1 piece cue as my new Robin Cook has arrived.

Specs as follows:

O'min Imagine 1 piece snooker cue
    57.5" length, 9.5mm tip, 29.5mm butt, weight 17.5 oz, balance point 17”
    Remarks – ash shaft with 4 nice straight arrows.

Comes with a mini butt, long extension and Mastercue leather case. Just note that the condition of the leather case is "used", some dinks here and there on the mini butt and the long extension is a little faulty (a bit tight and hard to extend/slide, but still usable)

The cue has a solid hit. Personally handmade by O'min himself as his training cue which has been used less than 10 frames before I bought it over (according to the cue collector whom I bought this cue from). I've used it for close to 1 year 5months.

Whole set going for 300 GBP + postage. Will give favorable discount for any sincere buyer.
    John Lim

Targets to beat: -line up 63, 78 (Nov 2012)- -practice match 67 (Nov 2012)- -competition 33 (Oct 2011)-

Here are the pictures

Took these pictures when I bought the cue, kindly drop me a PM with your email if you are interested and I will follow up from there (If you need more pictures I will take some upon request and email to you)

John Lim

Targets to beat: -line up 63, 78 (Nov 2012)- -practice match 67 (Nov 2012)- -competition 33 (Oct 2011)-

Comment

This o'min cue is very good.
      I have had the chance to play with this cue just he just when got it.
      Cue is slightly med stiff.
      Last edited by willytan; 8 January 2011, 03:41 AM.

Comment

O Min produce such beautiful cues
        Must of been a kick

Comment

Originally Posted by CeeJay147 View Post
          O Min produce such beautiful cues
          Indeed mate.. they made many beautiful cues over the years. You can view them on his website.. and also my custom Omin in my album on my profile

Comment

Price is reduced to 250 GBP + postage.

Do PM me with your email if you are interested, thanks!
            John Lim

Comment

would you be willing to sell the telescopic extension alone? a friend of mine needs one for his cue

Comment

Hi

Can you please send me more pics of shaft and butt. Thanks. Also if you can let me know the postage to Melbourne Australia.

Email: orisyam2001@yahoo.com.au

Comment

Had I been in a better state financially I'd deffo have been interested in this cue, would you accept installments? ;-)

Joking of course, hope you get a good buyer for it as it looks a beauty.
                  One day I'll make a century, I've knocked in a 51!

Comment

Originally Posted by nostawmail View Post
                    would you be willing to sell the telescopic extension alone? a friend of mine needs one for his cue
                    Hi nostawmail. As mentioned in my original post, the extension is a little faulty but still can be used, would rather sell it together as a set as I've discounted it in the package price. I think your friend would be better off getting a new one.

Originally Posted by jykl2119 View Post
                    Hi

Can you please send me more pics of shaft and butt. Thanks. Also if you can let me know the postage to Melbourne Australia.

Email: orisyam2001@yahoo.com.au
                    Hi jykl2119. I'm a little caught up at the moment and going for a family chalet this weekend, so I'll try to give you the pics next week.

This is the first time I'll be posting something overseas if my sales go through so pardon me for the lack of information on the postage. According to willytan the experienced cue trader the postage would be from around SGD$60 ~ $100 depending on what service used. I will find out more and update you via email.

Originally Posted by DWOT View Post
                    Had I been in a better state financially I'd deffo have been interested in this cue, would you accept installments? ;-)

Joking of course, hope you get a good buyer for it as it looks a beauty.
                    Thanks DWOT! Installments are hard to manage, but if you have something like a Trevor White or Mike Wooldridge I might consider trading my cue with yours.

Well joking of course!
                    John Lim

Comment

Originally Posted by nostawmail View Post
                      Hi muck i have an omin mini and extending mini if their any good to your mucka .

Comment

Originally Posted by hotpot View Post
                        Hi muck i have an omin mini and extending mini if their any good to your mucka .
                        he already has the extending mini but wants a long telescopic extension cheers for the offer anyway

Comment

i think you should just PM him directly,

Not the best polite way to hijack a thread

Comment

ok.. I'll pm him..

Comment

Sorry guys have been really busy over the past few weeks, so was not able to do any updates.

Cue is still available for sale, please kindly pm me with your email for more details.
                              Trying to find time to refurbish my cue and do some oiling, will post more pics when that is done.
                              John Lim

Comment

Working...
                              X