Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eBay Hunt & O'Byrne For Sale Unsurpassed

Hi,

My pal wants to sell his Hunt. I don't think I'd be exaggerating if I said it's the best I've ever seen and I wish I could afford it. Very serious offers only.

Honey coloured ash, jet black ebony 4 bottom splices of tulipwood. Made 1990 in Elephant & castle.

57.75 inches long
    17 oz in weight
    30.5mm butt diam
    19ins to top of ebony splicing
    balance point 17 ins

The photos are in my album, they seem to be too big to put on the thread, if anyone can tell me how to do that I'll put them on here.

Any more details or photos or info ask here or pm.

This cue is awesome.
    Last edited by jb134; 3 December 2010, 08:09 PM.

Comment

lol grrr nearly

Comment

Stunning looking cue fella, How long do you think before you start getting silly low offers for it? If never bought the 2 Will Hunt cues, I would have snapped this off you. Good luck with the sale.

Comment

Stunning cue

Comment

JB i am like you on this one...i also wish i had the money as i dont think i have ever seen or felt a cue like this one...The quality of this cue is superb...no marks or dings anywere on this cue and it is poker straight ! To be fair to the cue mate i just dont think the pics do the cue any justice...but i apreciate just how hard it is to take decent pics of a snooker cue..anyway this cue is fantastic for the collection or equally as good as a player..Good luck with the sale JB and i just hope it goes to a serious player or collector..

warren.
            Not played for 3 years and itching for a game....11-3-2017.

Comment

Hi mate,

I am interested at the cue, please e-mail me the price you are looking and more pictures, please.

Thank you.

Comment

p.s.

my e-amil is johnnycao@live.com

Comment

what size is the tip ??

Comment

Hi guys, thanks for all the messages and requests, am at a pool tourney and will answer every one as soon as I'm beat (not be long lol).

Tip is 9.75mm can't believe I missed that out.

Comment

hi,
                      cant seem to view photos, could you send some? seanmatthews415@ntlworld.com
                      cheers
                      sean

Comment

Hi, Think I have answered everyone, if I have not please do not think me rude, just ask again. Sorry if I missed anyone.

JB

Comment

Hunt & O'Byrne For Sale

hi how much would you like for the cue . thanks paul-perks@hotmail.co.uk

Comment

cue

hi how much is the cue . paul-perks@hotmail.co.uk thanks paul

Comment

Hi, apologies for having to be asked twice Paul. There has been huge interest in the cue and I have been asked for more pictures which the weather is preventing me obtaining right now. Hopefully I have dealt with everything outstanding.

Comment

Working...
                              X