55-56" cue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted 55-56" cue

looking for a cue of this length with a 10mm tip (approx)
    55-56
    17.5-18.5 oz
    ash preferd

money is not a problem(lol sounds like im rich im not lol) i just know if ya want quality you have to pay the premium.

I have bought a cue of a member on here b4 so ive got previous lol

Hi mate,
    My mate has a 55.5"-56" craftsman cue with selected shaft selling £250 + post.
    Cue is in very good condition as it has only been used for less than 1 mth.
    If u are interested, please pm me ur email n I will forward u the spec n pics.

Otherwise, I think ADR shld also have something u need tuck in some corner, pm him for more information.

Comment

pls mate , email specs pls and pics

sportsmanmanager@yahoo.co.uk

Comment

You could have had my tw, but is sold now.

Comment

Peter , i gave this guy a link to your cue this week as well as another for sale by Hotpot .
          Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

The guy did make an offer but well below the asking price. I think he was mad to let the cue slip, quite simply you won't get a better cue for £300 with a mini but aswell

Comment

yer made an offer normally people make a counter offer and you didnt so im not gonna start throwing numbers about lol

Comment

Originally Posted by epons300 View Post
                yer made an offer normally people make a counter offer and you didnt so im not gonna start throwing numbers about lol
                Don't take offence epons, If you wanted my cue you would have made an improved offer but you obviously didn't think it was worth the money. I fully understand that and haven't a problem with it. :snooker:

Comment

Hi, mate. I have one for you, please check your email. thanks

Comment

Working...
                  X