12 splices custom cue from unclevit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eBay 12 splices custom cue from unclevit

After some 15 frames of 6-Red, playing with this brand new, 12-splice 3/4 pc. Custom Cue made by my own personal crafters, I have decided to sell at a special cost. I have tried 1-pc cue, with lighter weight, and like the 1-pc cue more.
    1. This cue is from one of my finest selection of Ash Wood shafts this year. 5 very nice arrow on the front, 'Blank Belly' on the back (for collector, you know this is rare find), welldried, Stiff with small spring. A real 'AAA class' shaft.
    2. 12-splice, with african ebony woods and figured maple. The badge is from our old cue, so this is not genuine paradon. 100% handmade from start to end. SAME QUALITY WITH UT OR OMIN CUES. MADE HERE IN THAILAND, UNDER MY CLOSE ATTENTION, BY PROFESSIONAL TEAM OF CUECRAFTERS.
    3. 57 inches, 10mm tip, 18.1 oz. weight, 29mm butt diametre, Slightly forward balance. Solid, heavy, and quick response for long shots.
    4. There is nothing wrong with this cue, just that I want my money back for my new 1-pc project. Of course it will be in the same 12 splice model.
    5. Selling for only US$220, and no aircost yet. My guarantee is that you can playtest it for 7 days, and return it for full refund on the cue cost. But you won't. This cue is one of the best shaft I have experienced. I will be listing this cue on my ebay store next week in case there is no interest. A quality cue. No additional weight inside the cue at all.
    6. Case is not for sale. It's made for our national players only. I just got one through the courtesy of Omin
    Show your interest, and get your shipping cost, to my email at : suvitc@gmail.com

Thank You for attention.
    Last edited by unclevit; 18 January 2011, 03:02 AM.
    It's in the Shaft

why does the cue have a peradon made in england badge on it?

Comment

The badge is taken from an old cue. Maybe the cue isn't around anymore and the badge is still in good shape. So uncle take it a put it on a new cue.

Comment

Originally Posted by Freddie Ng View Post
        The badge is taken from an old cue. Maybe the cue isn't around anymore and the badge is still in good shape. So uncle take it a put it on a new cue.
        Thank you Freddie. Yes, it's the old badge from a past cue that I got years ago. Asked the crafter to take it out and used it here. I can remove it and replace the top black ebony splice with no badge ebony. At no extra cost if wanting by forum's member (only)
        It's in the Shaft

Comment

Originally Posted by nostawmail View Post
          why does the cue have a peradon made in england badge on it?
          That badge is just a memory from the past. Intended for my own play, but I changed my mind to 1-pc and don't want to reduce the weight of this 18.1 oz. as the balance is already outstanding. I hope I can get another beautiful, blank belly, arrow ash shaft again soon. Thanks for asking
          It's in the Shaft

Comment

Originally Posted by unclevit View Post

after some 15 frames of 6-red, playing with this brand new, 12-splice 3/4 pc. Custom cue made by my own personal crafters, i have decided to sell at a special cost. I have tried 1-pc cue, with lighter weight, and like the 1-pc cue more.
            1. This cue is from one of my finest selection of ash wood shafts this year. 5 very nice arrow on the front, 'blank belly' on the back (for collector, you know this is rare find), welldried, stiff with small spring. A real 'aaa class' shaft.
            2. 12-splice, with african ebony woods and figured maple. The badge is from our old cue, so this is not genuine paradon. 100% handmade from start to end. Same quality with ut or omin cues. Made here in thailand, under my close attention, by professional team of cuecrafters.
            3. 57 inches, 10mm tip, 18.1 oz. Weight, 29mm butt diametre, slightly forward balance. Solid, heavy, and quick response for long shots.
            4. There is nothing wrong with this cue, just that i want my money back for my new 1-pc project. Of course it will be in the same 12 splice model.
            5. Selling for only us$220, and no aircost yet. My guarantee is that you can playtest it for 7 days, and return it for full refund on the cue cost. But you won't. This cue is one of the best shaft i have experienced. I will be listing this cue on my ebay store next week in case there is no interest. A quality cue. No additional weight inside the cue at all.
            6. Case is not for sale. It's made for our national players only. I just got one through the courtesy of omin
            show your interest, and get your shipping cost, to my email at : suvitc@gmail.com

thank you for attention.
            i have listed this cue in my ebay store 'unclevit' yesterday
            It's in the Shaft

Comment

very nice. too bad i already got 1 maple from you few months back.

Comment

Originally Posted by henrytay View Post
                very nice. too bad i already got 1 maple from you few months back.
                Hi Henry. Hope things are doing fine especially the cue I am letting this one go to make way for my new collections in maple, and 1-pc size, while I also want to expose the skill used in this cue, by my new team of cuemakers. Happy Season

BTW, I will be listing a few cues each month in this ebay store. All from the hands of this Team. I have stocked more than 20 kgs. in weight of fine burl woods at the moment, including some kilos of snakewood blanks. These woods will be cut down to sizes for 12 or 8-splice models, 3/4 or 1pc custom cues. Kilndry and Aircure might be necessary. Keep tracking
                It's in the Shaft

Comment

Can you add a link to the ebay item ?

Comment

Originally Posted by crispian jones View Post
                    Can you add a link to the ebay item ?

Item Number is : 110626415352

Tks for interest
                    Last edited by unclevit; 20 December 2010, 10:14 AM.
                    It's in the Shaft

Comment

Originally Posted by unclevit View Post
                      Hi Henry. Hope things are doing fine especially the cue I am letting this one go to make way for my new collections in maple, and 1-pc size, while I also want to expose the skill used in this cue, by my new team of cuemakers. Happy Season

BTW, I will be listing a few cues each month in this ebay store. All from the hands of this Team. I have stocked more than 20 kgs. in weight of fine burl woods at the moment, including some kilos of snakewood blanks. These woods will be cut down to sizes for 12 or 8-splice models, 3/4 or 1pc custom cues. Kilndry and Aircure might be necessary. Keep tracking
                      The cue is still cracking, i will take good care of it.
                      Can't wait to see more cues coming from you.

Comment

THIS CUE IS SOLD LAST WEEK TO A MEMBER FROM FINLAND.
                        THANKS FOR ALL CONTACTS.
                        I have many pieces of burl woods, cut out for butt splices work. 12-splice 1pc or 3/4pc will be perfect for these burls. Will list them in my 'unclevit' ebay store second week of January. All with beautiful ash shaft, i.e. nice 5+ arrows and some with blank belly. Now shaft preparation process.
                        Happy New Year to all of you. May God bless you and your families for the coming 2011.
                        Unclevit
                        It's in the Shaft

Comment

Unclevit.. anymore pictures from your cue crafters

Comment

Originally Posted by Freddie Ng View Post
                            Unclevit.. anymore pictures from your cue crafters
                            Not within these 2 weeks. They are doing 2 new ones for me. Burl Woods need more kiln-dry process
                            It's in the Shaft

Comment

Nice Looking Cue that. :snooker:

Comment

Working...
                              X