No announcement yet.

John Parris 3 piece

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i have a fair few john parris badges in a draw and you would be amazed how much money i have been offered for them!
    https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Originally Posted by ADR147 View Post
      i have a fair few john parris badges in a draw and you would be amazed how much money i have been offered for them!
      People like you make me sick, going around nicking badges off peoples cues!

One day I'll make a century, I've knocked in a 51!

Comment

Originally Posted by DWOT View Post
        People like you make me sick, going around nicking badges off peoples cues!

lol yeah because i have that much free time!

Comment

lol yeah because i have that much free time!
          You might have had in the 80's!

Comment

You might have had in the 80's!
            girls are the only thing i can remember being interested in the 80's!

Comment

girls are the only thing i can remember being interested in the 80's!
              Thank God you're cured now!!

Comment

Originally Posted by Gerry Armstrong View Post
                Thank God you're cured now!!
                marriage will do that to you!

Comment

marriage will do that to you!
                  If anything it's made me more interested!

Comment

am i the only one that thinks this is a bit out of order?

i mean is it an ultimate? really?

its not badged as such, and obviously the seller didnt know it was even if it is.

now you've gone along and stuck an ultimate badge on it, and as such at least doubled the value.

a bit naughty if you ask me.....

Comment

Originally Posted by willytan View Post
                      I had emailed John Parris and he told me the cue is a "Ultimate" so i have it change to a JPU.
                      I m buying it for my own usage but if i were to sell, i can sell it with the original disc.
                      Originally Posted by the_paz View Post
                      am i the only one that thinks this is a bit out of order?

i mean is it an ultimate? really?

its not badged as such, and obviously the seller didnt know it was even if it is.

now you've gone along and stuck an ultimate badge on it, and as such at least doubled the value.

a bit naughty if you ask me.....
                      Well thats what i was thinking but Willy reckons he asked JP

Comment

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
                        Well thats what i was thinking but Willy reckons he asked JP
                        Maybe the previous owner of the cue who had sold me the cue can come out to say something.

If i were to nick someone's badge and put it on a cue and sell it to make tons of money, i will not in the first place put it out to tell everyone here where the cue initially was.

If i were Fedia in disguise, i think those whom had bought my cues will be cursing me the day the cue lands in their hands.

Comment

BTW m i selling the cue in this thread?

Comment

If anything it's made me more interested!

you are clearly not married to a french girl!

Comment

... a post in "Snooker Items for Sale" forum with full spec & photos
                              I'd have posted it in the "Cues" forum to avoid misunderstanding if not selling

Comment

All good here guys, no issues, I bought the cue 4 or 5 years ago for £275 and moved it on for £250 having used it full time for 3.5 years in that time.
                                Before selling I had contacted the JP shop to enquire about it's lineage - being told more or less to go away, they had made a few cues for the guy named on the butt (Tony Kelso) and knew no more. I still had in mind to get it modified there, but having had a bad experience before said to myself "thanks and good luck, you wont be getting my business, your customer service sucks".
                                As such I am not worried if willytan keeps the cue or sells it on for whatever profit, I am not out of pocket and the cue was not bought as an investment - I wanted to try out a heavier cue so it served its purpose.
                                With regard to the ultimate issue, it is a lovely cue and served me well, but if this is a top of the line JP, I have never seen or used another ultimate, but have seen plenty of better balanced cues elsewhere.
                                My nxt project - incidentally bought five years or so ago too - is a JP Handmade - which will be going to Tony Glover for adjustment to my specs fairly soon.

Comment

Working...
                                X