welsh pool trading cue to swop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted welsh pool trading cue to swop

swop 1 piece ash wpt for a maple cue, ive posted this thread with the details of the cue on the cues page. if anybodyis interested in swopping then please either pm me or post a reply.

ive got a one piece ash welsh pool trading cue that i am willing to swop for a maple cue of the same quality. ive been told that wpt cues are becoming more collectable as wpt (bitter) does not make cues anymore. the cue is about 57.5 length, tip 9.5, weight 18.5 possibly a bit more. the design of the cue is like ronnie osullivans John Parris and a really good playing cue as well as the condition. i will try and attach some pics today or tommorow

Comment

I have a WPT maple cue weighing 19 ¾ ounces, ebony and purple heart butt. I do not use it, so if the weight does not put you off, I am not interested in a swop, but would let you have it cheap. If you are interested email me at linacre.1@hotmail.co.uk

Comment

photo link for wpt cue

here is the photo link of the cue i would like to swop for a maple depending on the spec'

http://s1086.photobucket.com/albums/...nrytheeighth2/

Comment

Linacre thanks for the reply but i just want to swop the cue, dont want to spend cash. it would just be a straight swop with anyone that is interested

Comment

It is entirely up to you, but you may find you would better off selling your present cue than looking for a swop. I am not really looking to sell, but the cue is not used. I live in North Derbyshire, if that happened to be not too far away you could come and look at the cue and try it on my table. Either way, good luck, I hope you find what you want.

Comment

??????????????????????

Comment

HI Henrytheeight,just sent you a pm

Comment

alright mate urm i have a steve davies riley duffering cue. urm not too sure about how much any of the cues are worth to be honest it might not be worth as much as yours or whatever. urm i also have a shabby powerglide conniseur ( cant spell that) if your interested contact me. dont worry if your not i probably am looking at something really expensive haha

Comment

hi got maple b&w cue would swop for your cue or buy cue off you my cue is maple and african ebony very nice 20 oz one piece 8.5 mm tip

Comment

Please message me about the WPT cue with the purple heart butt, what kind of price are you looking for?

Comment

also message me about the price of the 20oz cue price?

Comment

Working...
                        X