Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted Cannon Cues from the late 80's - 90's

Hi,

Has anyone come accross any Cannon Cues for sale? Its the Cannon Cues from the late 80's to early 90's I'm after. The badge is on my Avatar I hope.

What spec. are you after?

Comment

Originally Posted by gem View Post
      What spec. are you after?
      Hi,

I am interested in the Whirlwind or Hurricane version of these cues. 9.5m tip, 58 inch, ash.

Comment

ive got the Hurricane version nice cue

Comment

the few that ive got have different badges to the one your looking for my are from the early 80's i think

Comment

What happened to Cannon? I bought two around the late 80's or early 90's and they cost about £120-130 each. Seemed like decent cues as well.
            Now Cannon cues look to be very cheap and not as good as the older ones.
            Last edited by gem; 6 February 2011, 12:25 AM.

Comment

Originally Posted by seanc140 View Post
              Hi,

Has anyone come accross any Cannon Cues for sale? Its the Cannon Cues from the late 80's to early 90's I'm after. The badge is on my Avatar I hope.
              Hi seanc140, see a previous thread of mine.
              http://www.thesnookerforum.com/board...ad.php?t=29545
              I found out that it is an old Cannon Cue but do not know the model.
              DeanH
              Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
                Hi seanc140, see a previous thread of mine.
                http://www.thesnookerforum.com/board...ad.php?t=29545
                I found out that it is an old Cannon Cue but do not know the model.
                DeanH
                Yes I remember the cue you have being sold in the club I played in.

Comment

I still have a Cannon cue that I bought around the early 90's.
                  I cant remember the model but it is Ash with an ebony butt with a single ebony splice that has a light green and maple venneer.
                  Here are some pictures.

It is a lovely cue that was hardly used as I gave up snooker for many years so is in excellent condition.
                  I could sell this if someone is interested.
                  Last edited by gem; 8 February 2011, 02:43 PM.

Comment

Hi,

One on ebay just come on, price a bit steep maybe ? plus the seller states it is a coopers cue (not cannon cue)
                    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Hand-Made-Supe...item25612839b0

Comment

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
                      One on ebay just come on, price a bit steep maybe ? plus the seller states it is a coopers cue (not cannon cue)
                      http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Hand-Made-Supe...item25612839b0
                      Yeah just spotted it. I think the price is a bit steep too.

Comment

Hi,

I have a Cannon cue for sale on eBay. I've had it 20 years so fits in with what you need.
                        This is the item no. 160543816112

Cheers

Comment

Working...
                        X