No announcement yet.

Unique snooker cue 9" telescopic extension and blabck aluminium case for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eBay Unique snooker cue 9" telescopic extension and blabck aluminium case for sale

I am selling a brand new unique 3/4 joint ash snooker cue which comes with a 9" extension and black lockable case , i have no pictures of this item until tomorrow (frisday) until i get home to take them the weight is 18.6 ounce 57 inches long 9.7 mm tip 29.7 mm butt width i will accept any reasonable offer !!!!!!! free shipping on this item too !
    Last edited by graeme78; 11 February 2011, 04:39 PM.

Did you get this off ebay, as I was watching one on there and it's suddenly been pulled.....
    One day I'll make a century, I've knocked in a 51!

Comment

Originally Posted by DWOT View Post
      Did you get this off ebay, as I was watching one on there and it's suddenly been pulled.....
      Lol i think it was him selling it and pulled it as not getting high enough bids

Comment

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
        Lol i think it was him selling it and pulled it as not getting high enough bids
        that was it exactly only 25 hours left and bidding sitting at £58 too risky that bidding nonsense lol

Comment

Everybody seems to bid only in the last minute or so, which for a seller is a nightmare as you just don't know if they are going to or not
          Don't know why people won't just stick in how far they are willing to go and just leave it at that

Comment

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
            Everybody seems to bid only in the last minute or so, which for a seller is a nightmare as you just don't know if they are going to or not
            Don't know why people won't just stick in how far they are willing to go and just leave it at that
            HERE HERE !!! in future everything i sell is going on at a buy it now !

Comment

No money to bid on it anyhow.... Infact I'm about to become cueless as I've all but sold my Craftsman and my Truestroke is on ebay with a £20 start price with 8 watchers already....

All that money has to fo to feeding the family as did the £300 I got for my mountain bike last week meaning the cue I've got reserved with somebody on here for a paltry £40 had best go elsewhere too......

Bad times...........

Comment

No money to bid on it anyhow.... Infact I'm about to become cueless as I've all but sold my Craftsman and my Truestroke is on ebay with a £20 start price with 8 watchers already....

All that money has to fo to feeding the family as did the £300 I got for my mountain bike last week meaning the cue I've got reserved with somebody on here for a paltry £40 had best go elsewhere too......

Bad times...........
                I fell your pain mate , 3 kids that only want to spend spend spend here and they take after their mother !!!!!!

Comment

Originally Posted by graeme78 View Post
                  I fell your pain mate , 3 kids that only want to spend spend spend here and they take after their mother !!!!!!
                  Work in the piepline hopefully, though as with you the ladies will spend it in no time!

Still lots worse off some shouldn't grumble too much...

:snooker:

oh hang on I've got no cue!

Comment

Work in the piepline hopefully, though as with you the ladies will spend it in no time!

Still lots worse off some shouldn't grumble too much...

:snooker:

oh hang on I've got no cue!

you think anyone would notice if they vanished lol

Comment

Working...
                    X