Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted 3/4 cue mini butt extension and case

Hello everyone,

Im new here and to the world of Snooker. Ive been recently frustrated in my efforts to purchase a quality cue and equipment to start me in my new endeavors in Snooker for the last 2 weeks. Through my research I come to the conclusion these are the specs Im looking for so If any one can help Id very much appreciate it. I live in the US and sources here are extremely limited as Im sure you all know. Anyways heres what Im looking for.

3/4 handspliced ash shaft
    29 butt
    9.5-10mm tip
    6-8" mini butt
    extension either one piece or telescopic
    case to carry everything

I dont really need anything with a bunch or fancy spices and veneers. Just something thats good decent quality to start off with. Ive shopped various sites and shipping from the UK seems to be as much as the equipment I dont know why. Im looking to spend around $200 US .. I know its not a whole lot but I dont have the money to go get a crazy custom cue. Anyways If anyone can help me out by selling to me or directing me to the right place Id very much appreciate it !!

Ive looked at Peradon, Master Cue, Cue Craft, Dunn, Mike Woolridge, Cannon, and various others. Just cant figure out whats best for staring out with and value and quality for my budget. Anyways I hope yall can help !!

Thanks in advance

Tony in Las Vegas

BTW .. I Know Im new here but Im also a member of AZBilliards forums and have bought and sold there with a 100% iTrader rating so you can rest assured Im a good buyer and reliable. If you need any other info Id be hapy to provide it if you need.

thanks again

Tony

Comment

Working...
    X