This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by cueman View Post
    Have you heard yourself! Firstly you buy these tips in for about £5 then ask a ridiculous asking price for them. Now you are selling them for £12 for 3 yet you don't want to rip anyone off. You're trying to get about a 80% mark up and have asked Geoff if he'll sell you his old boxes again for what reason exactly, ah yes to rip off other members when they could go to Geoff directly and get them for the real value.
    I actually paid over £20 per box mate, not that it's any of your business what I paid for them. One of the boxes I was lucky enough to get cheap, but lucky or not, the tips 'are' what they are.

If you think £4 for a tip from the 1970's is rediculous then you're a bit of a twit mate to be honest.
    Last edited by firefrets; 9 March 2011, 12:29 PM.

Comment

Please don't ask me to sell any more tips to members here. They're now not for sale to anyone related to this forum. I'm not here to be insulted.

Comment

Well I have 35 of the black base tips in 11pm and will sell them at £2 per tip if anyone is interested.
        "Don't think, feel"

Comment

Originally Posted by firefrets View Post
          Please don't ask me to sell any more tips to members here. They're now not for sale to anyone related to this forum. I'm not here to be insulted.
          thats ok, the doctor is offering them at a much more sensible price and is not being a pratt about it either.

Oh and cheers for the PM you sent me. Here it is for the other members to see the kind of person you are.

The tips cost me £23 for a box of 50. By the time I sorted out my teammates with freebies, I was left with less than 100 tips. I pay tax on everything I sell, plus VAT, and on top of that I have Ebay and Paypal charges, as well as my shop rent and overheads. These tips will go for over £10 per tip soon. £4 is ****ing cheap. They're antiques for **** sake. How dare you publically accuse me of ripping people off. Now ****ing apologise.
          Last edited by cueman; 9 March 2011, 12:02 PM.

Comment

thats ok, the doctor is offering them at a much more sensible price and is not being a pratt about it either.
            Good for him. I think it's rather ironic you accuse a trader of ripping people off, and then say he's being a pratt about it. If the Doc wants to sell them for £2 that's his choice. To advertise his price in my thread though shows a lack of character on his part. Now do one muppet.

Comment

Oh and cheers for the PM you sent me. Here it is for the other members to see the kind of person you are.
              I think you'll find it shows the kind of person 'you' are. I'm so glad you posted my pm.

Comment

I do find that comment slightly offensive, I only posted my price on here because of your post that you were not selling them any more, what did you want me to do, start a new thread.
                I personally don't think selling them at your price is wrong. At the end of the day they are rare tips And worth what someone is willing to pay, so good luck to you. I just have little or no use for them so would rather sell them on.
                "Don't think, feel"

Comment

Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
                  I do find that comment slightly offensive, I only posted my price on here because of your post that you were not selling them any more, what did you want me to do, start a new thread.
                  I personally don't think selling them at your price is wrong. At the end of the day they are rare tips And worth what someone is willing to pay, so good luck to you. I just have little or no use for them so would rather sell them on.
                  Forgive me if you find it offensive Doc, but as a seller, I'm sure you'd not take too kindly to being accused of 'ripping people off' on a forum that you come to enjoy your free time on, and then to make things worse, have a little snide post confidential pm's on an open forum.

Cueman might not have any class, but I do mate, so no offense meant, and apologies if you were offended.

All the best.

Comment

Thanks m8, apology accepted. Like I said, you should feel free to sell items for what you want.
                    People also have the choice to buy or not. That is the way of the world.
                    Good luck with the tips, I think they are nice tips by the way. Play nice and very consistent.
                    "Don't think, feel"

Comment

Originally Posted by firefrets
                      I pay tax on everything I sell, plus VAT, and on top of that I have Ebay and Paypal charges, as well as my shop rent and overheads. These tips will go for over £10 per tip soon. £4 is ****ing cheap. They're antiques for **** sake. How dare you publically accuse me of ripping people off. Now ****ing apologise.
                      firefrets as you have said "my shop rent and overheads" this gives us enough evidence to verify that you are a commercial seller, commercial entities are not allowed to sell items on TSF unless you have a arrangement with the forum administrator and I can not see your name on the allowed list.

From this point on you will not be allowed to trade on the forum.

I am also giving you a infraction for this comment in a private message to a member "Now ****ing apologise."

If the admin team get any further complaints of abusive messages over PM then you will be banned form using it and also given another infraction, 3 infractions = a ban, the period of that ban depends on how severe the previous infractions.

We have rules on the forum for a reason and may I suggest that you read through them once again before continuing to post on TSF.

Link to forum rules - http://www.thesnookerforum.com/board...ement.php?f=17

Comment

Working...
                      X