• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eBay Hunt & osborne cues for sale

HI ALL MEMBERS
    i am selling some of my lovely collection of cues
    the cues below i will take serious offers on the cues below

I ALSO HAVE A ---PARRIS PARAGON CUE-18 YEARS OLD-MINT AWESOME 58 INCHES-- // ALSO A ROBIN COOK CUE - MINT 58 INCHES

you cannot get hold of these cues anymore as will hunt has retired now

2// hunt & osborne green plate 3/4 ash cue --this cue is a custom made cue with a black
    plate shaft also the ebony fingers are an inch longer than normal-like a one piece-this
    shaft as seen in pics has the very straightest of grain-i also had the joint at 15 inches
    to give the cue a more forward weighted feel and balance point-got will to do this as a
    favour to me
    the specs of this cue are58 inches long---10mm tip----18.5oz-and a 18.5 inch balance
    point--also with this cue come a long screw in 3/4 tele extension-
    the cue and extension is in unmarked as new condition-and is just a fantastic cue

3// riley diamond one piece cue - with a superb maccassa ebony butt with a lovely
    stiff greenheart shaft--this cue looks stunning--this cue was taken to dave coutts cues to be
    re-weighted and butt jointed/also oiled cleaned and polished so now looks fantastic as
    well as plays ace as it felt a little light on the power shots--dave did a fantastic job on
    the cue -the specs are--57.5 inches long--10mm tip---18oz with a superb 17 inch balance

4// 3/4 robin cook cue -- this a superb cue and plays fantastic--what more can be said as
    robin cues are as good as they come and is up there with the best cue-makers
    the specs of this cue are 57.25 inches long--10mm tip--17.5oz---17.5 inch balance point

5// john parris snakewood SPECIAL CUE -this cue is a very old parris special cue -in last pic-it has a jet black ebony butt with FOUR FANTASTIC SNAKEWOOD LOWER SPLICES WITH RED VENEER TIPS // looks stunning to look at--this is the best of the very best - you will not find better--the old dark ash shaft has one of the tightest grains i have seen on any cue-and also lovely shevrons on the top to sight down--this cue plays JUST AWESOME
    the specs of this fantastic cue are 58 inches long---9.75mm tip----19oz---with a perfect 17 inch balace point
    THIS FANTASTIC CUE COMES COMPLETE WITH BOTH EXTENSIONS AND A GREAT CONDITION BLACK NORTH WALES REAL LEATHER CASE

ALL THE ABOVE CUES ARE IN MINT CONDITION

I HAVE ALSO A SELECTION OF 3/4 AND 1 PIECE CASES ALI AND LEATHER FOR THE ABOVE CUES
    Last edited by pete.147; 27 April 2011, 03:31 PM. Reason: MORE CUES SOLD

Another lot of Loverly Cues Pete.

Surely you Don't have Anymore Hidden in your Wardrope!!

Comment

Lovely cue
      Can u email to me: huan_89 at hotmail dot com the best price u offer?

Comment

pm me with a price for Robin Cook cue
        You cannot improve your game if you don't have a cue and snooker table
        BTW vucko means wolfie

Comment

pm me with a price for jp cue

Comment

Could you pm me prices please?
            Just because its old, doesn't mean its worth a fortune!!

Comment

pm me with a price for the first H&O cu. 10X
              Proud winner of the 2009 Premier League Semi-Final Prediction Contest

Comment

Hi,
                please pm me the price for the first H&O, thanx.
                Do you have any extensions for this cue also?

Comment

First H&O cue

Hi, I am interested in the first Listed H&O cue. Could you contact me with a price and location.

Many Thanks

Jason

Comment

The 2nd and 5th could also be of interest! New to the forum so hope you can reply to my post?

Jason

Comment

you need to e.mail me
                      pete.147@talktalk.net

Comment

hi all
                        the cues are still in my collection if anybody is still looking for THE ONE
                        CHEERS
                        my e.mail is
                        pete.147@talktalk.net

Comment

Hi all
                          the 5 OTHER cues are still for sale
                          and also some others out of my collection as well---
                          i also have an 8 year old parris exclusive-mint59 inches ---parris paragon cue-18 years old-mint awesome 58 inches--very special hunt&osborne cue with matching mini butt-mint58 inches - awesome condition// also a robin cook cue - mint 58 inches
                          cheers pete
                          Last edited by pete.147; 7 April 2011, 07:18 AM.

Comment

hi all
                            these awesome cues are still up for grabs if anyone out there wants a very special cue just let me know
                            i am open to sensible offers for these cues
                            i have also got a couple of mint 3/4 chedder classic cases for sale
                            cheers pete

Comment

how do i view pics of these cues????????????

Comment

Working...
                              X