One piece case

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted One piece case

G'day all - searching for a one piece case. Old, used and abused is fine. Actually, it is what I am specifically looking for. Will fix it up to put my nice 'new' Lindrum cue in Thanks in advance.

Originally Posted by ukflightidl View Post
    G'day all - searching for a one piece case. Old, used and abused is fine. Actually, it is what I am specifically looking for. Will fix it up to put my nice 'new' Lindrum cue in Thanks in advance.
    What is your budget matey?
    I don't have one, but I do have a lot of contacts in the game that might have one knocking round. I know for a fact there is a new one in my mates loft, but depends on your budget.

Comment

Fair price offered. Obviously need to see a pic or two. What would a second hand scruffed up case go for? 50% - 60% of a brand new cost? And I'm in London...maybe able to pick up from someone? Open to any advice or suggestions. Thanks

Comment

Why I bother trying to help people here beats me. Good luck finding a case.

Comment

Err, ok thanks. Sorry to offend. ?

Comment

I have a very nice One Piece Tony Glover leather case that seems to fit your bill.

Overall it is in good condition with a couple of knocks but nothing that has come from anything more serious than putting it in a car. I was going to give the leather a good clean, feed and shine then get some new foam for the interior and it would be as good as new.

Give me your email address and I can drop you some photos.

Cheers
            On Cue Facebook Page
            Stuart Graham Coaching Website - On a break until March 2015
            Ton Praram Cues UK Price List

Comment

Thanks - norcalcfi@yahoo.com

Comment

Working...
              X