FS Mastercue Mathew Stevens Maple shaft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eBay FS Mastercue Mathew Stevens Maple shaft

Mastercue M6 - 3/4 joint with Maple shaft. The original joint has been replaced with a new joint fitted by Bob Akers. Original Butt joint has also been removed and hole filled in. I have retained this joint which can be supplied with the cue and re fitted by new owner should they so wish.

Cue is 57 1/4 " long, approx 18 oz , tip size 9.5mm fitted with new Talisman Soft Pro tip. Shaft is nice stiff Maple , very solid hitting cue.

Cue is in very good condition - it does have a couple of very minor dents on butt that are only noticeable on close inspection. Shaft is unmarked.

£110 plus postage - collection welcome from Chester area.

Thank you Gazza for uploading the photos - prospective purchasers please be aware that the mark in photo 3 somehow shows up much more clealry to the camera than it does to the naked eye !

regards Tony
    Last edited by sprogbasket; 11 March 2011, 10:08 AM.

Hi m8,
    If you e-mail me the Pictures I will Upload them for you ok.

Heres my e-mail address: topgazza@aol.com

Gaz.

Comment

Originally Posted by sprogbasket View Post
      Sorry I have been unable to upload photos on to this site but can e mail them if interested people supply e mail addresses.
      I think, if they're on another site like photobucket or dropbox, you can link them into a post with image links. When you post or reply you get a toolbar at the top with B I U .. and a yellow square landscape picture icon. Click that, enter the url to the picture, and it will appear in your post
      "Do unto others 20% better than you would expect them to do unto you, to correct for subjective error"
      - Linus Pauling

Comment

Here you go Tony hope these Pictures helps you Sell this Cue......How much Commission am I on again!

Gaz.

Comment

Would like to see a few pics of the top of the shaft , ferrule etc .

Comment

Do you still have the cue ?
            "It's just a shot away" -Rolling Stones-

Comment

Cue still available

Comment

Working...
              X