REVERSED SPLICED CUE by Unclevit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eBay REVERSED SPLICED CUE by Unclevit

This cue is from my own project worked with my head of cuemakers. I worked on the maple shaft, while his part is on the reversed 12-splice design. Intended for my own play, but the tip is too small for my usual size, and the total weight is too light for me. So, I have decided to let go, at a super special price
    1. Quality Cue. Handmade by me and my team. Shaft is maple from Canada, stiff with small spring. Good enough for any serious games.
    2. 57" long, 16.5oz weight, 9mm tip (this is my unusual tip size that I tried but don't like it), 29.5mm butt. Properly balanced forward (this is a good part of this cue). 3/4 size. Ebony is from S.America, Maple splice came from the same piece with the shaft.
    3. 99.99% Brand new. I played with it for 3 x 6-red games.

4. You will notice that there are some brown natural markings on the right butt side, while a few on the left. May look 'unusual' for some, or 'flaws' to others. But these are natural and I don't want to 'stain' them black to avoid as they look good on the wood. This is the part that I like more than simple plain all black ebony wood (if natural brown stains are all over the wood, I could do an Omin Hunter with it). I did not twist tight on the joint - but if did, the splice at the shaft will align with the butt splice. Only the reversed splices that will be in between top and bottom splices.
    5. Selling at US$190, without aircost and mini butt. To me, this cue is no less in quality than my other productions. I will need 1-2 weeks to refinish it to look like 100% new (though I only played 3 games with it).
    6. Let me know your interest through : suvitc@gmail.com
    Tks for attention,
    Last edited by unclevit; 22 March 2011, 01:44 AM.
    It's in the Shaft

Hey its Huy. How much for shipping? does it come with a free minibutt? i wanna buy it. ill email you.

Comment

Originally Posted by BoBnoGG!n View Post
      Hey its Huy. How much for shipping? does it come with a free minibutt? i wanna buy it. ill email you.
      Hi, this one goes to you. You will LOVE this maple shaft as it comes from my own 'private' stock
      It's in the Shaft

Comment

r u there

Did you recieve my email? Lemme know what you think.
        Mark

Comment

Working...
        X