Brunswick Trophy Snooker Cue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eBay Brunswick Trophy Snooker Cue

I have for sale a very old (1958) Brunswick Trophy Snooker Cue, this one was made in the USA not in China like the ones from after 1968.

The cue weighs I would say about 20oz, is 60" long and has 4 ebony points,
    the tip is somewhere between 9mm and 10mm, cue is in excelent condition, rolls almost perfect, on the butt in gold letters is written Trophy by Brunswick.

This cue is very rare and it hard to find one today.....

I'm looking for offers.....:snooker:

could i have a photo please.
    https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

ADR147 email me at dizzytoo2001@hotmail.com and I will send you some pictures......

Comment

Ard do you only sell goods through ebay or do you have a web site. It seems strange that you do your business through ebay with all the cost involved

Comment

The old brunswick trophy cues made in the USA have printed on them Trophy by Brunswick, in the mid 1960's they put the decal on the cues, around 1968 they were made in china and have printed the weight in oz. and or Brunswick Trophy Cue. A couple years later an american cue maker got the contract and made them for about 2 years, then they were discontinued. In later years they were copied by a canadien cue maker (I believe Dufferin) mostly by name but were never the same as the Brunswick.....

Comment

Working...
          X