Bombproof Aluminium case for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eBay Bombproof Aluminium case for sale

If Aluminium is your preferred choice of case and you want the best, then this case is for you.
    Made by Craftsmans Cues, (but no longer made) this has got to be the strongest case you can buy anywhere, no argument. You will not find a higher quality case anywhere.
    Everyone must be familiar with the saying that one of the few creatures that will survive a Nuclear holocaust is the cockroach, but in the disclaimer hidden in the small print it says "subject to them hiding in one of these cases"
    It can take 2 one piece cues up to 59 1/4", or 1 cue + extensions. Apart from a bit of wear to one end of the green foam lining, its in tip top condition. Lockable too if you need to leave it at the club, with 2 keys supplied.
    Measurements are 59 3/4" x 3 1/4" x 2 1/4" case weighs 2.4 kg

SOLD

Last edited by jrc750; 28 March 2011, 11:43 AM.

That looks like a real well made case mate . Should not be here long .
    Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

I have had the 3/4 version. has the latches been changed as I only though that these only came with combination locks? also is this new or if not what kind of condition? cheers Ellis

Comment

Originally Posted by Jellibeen69 View Post
        I have had the 3/4 version. has the latches been changed as I only though that these only came with combination locks? also is this new or if not what kind of condition? cheers Ellis
        No marks on it at all to suggest that latches are anything but original. Not sure of age as i took it in part exchange against a cue i sold in my club. Condition (apart from the wear to one end of the foam) is 95 % perfect....can only see 4 small chips to u/s case, which because of finish to case could easily be touched up if req'd.

Comment

Good cases these. Typical as I bought a 1 piece not long ago for my trevor white. Good luck with the sale mate i'm sure someone will take it off ya.

Comment

Sold.........
            Last edited by jrc750; 28 March 2011, 11:42 AM.

Comment

payment sent john, will pm you delivery address in short while.

Comment

Well done on the sale i'm sure your both very happy.

Comment

Got to say im loving using interparcel instead of Post Office
                  Picked up from my house around 3:30 in the North East & delivered next morning to London at 9:30 in morning....cheaper and quicker all round

Comment

Please advise as to what price you paid?
                    Thats a full length case and a lot heavier than nearly all other cases!
                    Cheers

Comment

Originally Posted by Jellibeen69 View Post
                      Please advise as to what price you paid?
                      Thats a full length case and a lot heavier than nearly all other cases!
                      Cheers
                      Your right too long for Post Office anyway, as my place always measure them (1500 max)
                      TNT were cheapest......£10.66 supposed to be by end of next working day, but as i said it arrived early morning so chuffed with that

Comment

Hi John. I can confirm that the case has been delivered to my snooker club today
                        Cheers

Comment

Working...
                        X