Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eBay Brand new custom cue from 'unclevit'

Here we go, another ready-made cue from Unclevit :
    - Quality Ash Shaft, with nice arrows on the front. Wood is well dried. Medium to Stiff Action, Fast Response, very Solid Feel.
    - 57.75" long, 3/4 pc., 29.5mm butt, 10mm tip, about 17oz. weight, balanced a bit forward, good feel in hand.
    - 12-splice with quality ebony and redwood. Veneer underneathed.
    - Brand New. Just hit a frame of 6 red. QUALITY SHAFT.
    Best Sale Price is US$185, no aircost.
    Can ship in 3 days after paypal.
    Send email to : suvitc@gmail.com for any interest.
    It's in the Shaft

hi unc how much is that in english thanks jim

Comment

Originally Posted by jim evans View Post
      hi unc how much is that in english thanks jim
      Thats about £113 Jim + postage

Comment

Postage is quite expensive to UK. About $70 which is about £40. You might have to pay a bit of customs duty as well. Still good value for a nice handmade cue IMO.

Comment

Originally Posted by Bigmeek View Post
          Postage is quite expensive to UK. About $70 which is about £40. You might have to pay a bit of customs duty as well. Still good value for a nice handmade cue IMO.
          Can't think of anywhere else that you can get a good a cue for the price !

Comment

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
            Can't think of anywhere else that you can get a good a cue for the price !
            Keep stoom, don't want the prices to go up. lol.

Comment

about GBP110.- and aircost to UK or other European Country GBP40-45 (depending on swop rate US$ vs GBP)
              the shaft is not a 'beauty', but the playing quality is 'great'.
              solid, lively, and fast response, stiff with minimal spring.
              thanks for asking
              unclevit

(Latest Infor from Workshop : Cue is US$185, or GBP110, No Aircost, but Free 6" Mini Butt !!! - never be better)
              Last edited by unclevit; 10 April 2011, 01:09 PM. Reason: price revised
              It's in the Shaft

Comment

Nice looking cue there UT.
                I assume it is just the picture angle that the top ebony splice is not lined up with the flat in the picture, right?
                You guys are making some very nice cues. How many people are there in your team? You must have some very experience cue makers working for you.
                Good luck.
                www.AuroraCues.com

Comment

Originally Posted by poolqjunkie View Post
                  I assume it is just the picture angle that the top ebony splice is not lined up with the flat in the picture, right?
                  You guys are making some very nice cues. How many people are there in your team? You must have some very experience cue makers working for you.
                  Good luck.
                  Going from mine I would say that they are great playing cues for the money. The maple shaft on mine has a couple of small blemishes, and the butt is laquered but the cue is still very presentable. The taper, balance and feel are top notch in my opinion, joints seem to be good quality too.
                  Tear up that manure-fed astroturf!

Comment

Originally Posted by poolqjunkie View Post
                    Good luck.
                    Yes, my niece takes the better slr camera My new team "C" brand has 4 members, but I use 2 to handle my own or members' orders. They are retired from big brands. I am lucky to be able to keep them around
                    It's in the Shaft

Comment

Working...
                    X